How do you make an animal mask out of paper plates?
Duck mask instructions:
- Cut your paper plate.
- Draw two round eyes and carefully cut them out.
- Fold the discarded part of the paper plate in half.
- Trace the beak onto an orange foam sheet and cut out.
- Glue the beak onto the paper plate mask.
- Paint the mask yellow.
- Glue a few feathers to the top of the mask.
How do you make a cute animal mask?
- 1Pick the animal mask. Print out any of these masks on A4 or Letter size cardstock:
- 2Color or paint the animal. Use your favorite coloring material.
- 3Cut out the mask. Ask an adult to help you cut out the eye holes.
- 4Strengthen the holes.
- 5Punch the holes.
- 6Attach a string.
How do you make an animal mask at home for kids?
- Fold your paper in half.
- Pre-draw the shape of half of an animal face the paper.
- Set the paper up on a table with markers and scissors.
- Invite your child to cut the mask out of the paper and then design and create an animal.
- Punch holes for the elastic, tie the elastic on, and wear!
How can kids make animals?
Sounds boring, but I guarantee it is not! It is, in fact, a lot of fun for kids to make these crafts using the simplest of things, including a few everyday items such as toilet rolls and ice cream sticks. Wild Animal Crafts For Kids
- Tiger crafts.
- Lion crafts.
- Crocodile crafts.
- Elephant crafts.
- Snake crafts.
- Bear crafts.
How do you make a simple cardboard mask?
Make Fun Masks Out of Cardboard!
- Step 1: Tools and Materials Needed.
- Step 2: Start With a Template.
- Step 3: Cut Cardboard Pieces on Bandsaw.
- Step 4: Make the Features.
- Step 5: Paint Pieces Using Acrylic Craft Paint.
- Step 6: Glue Cardboard Pieces Together.
- Step 7: Attach Mounting Pieces to Back of Mask.
How do you make cloth face masks?
- Cut the fabric. For an adult size mask, cut 1 fabric rectangle 16″ long and 8.5″ wide.
- Sew the top side, with a pocket opening. Fold the fabric in half, with the right sides facing.
- Pin Elastic or Fabric Ties.
- Sew the Sides.
- Sew the Pleats.
How do you make a homemade lion mask?
- Using a pencil, draw your lion on your paper plate.
- Paint your lion.
- Once your paint dries, use your scissors and craft knife to cut out different parts of the mask. I snipped out triangles around the mask to create a mane.
- Use masking tape to attach a popsicle stick. Rawr!