- 1 What crafts can I do with paper plates?
- 2 What do you do with paper plates for kids?
- 3 What to make out of plastic plates?
- 4 What paint do you use on paper plates?
- 5 What are some good crafts to do at home?
- 6 How do you make a paper plate snake?
- 7 How do you make a flower out of paper plates?
- 8 How do you make animals out of paper plates?
- 9 How do you make a rainbow paper plate?
- 10 How do you make paper crafts for kids?
- 11 How do you make a dreamcatcher out of a paper plate?
- 12 How do you make a lion mask with a paper plate?
What crafts can I do with paper plates?
Paper Plate Crafts
- Apple Collage. Quick to make but great fun for younger children, this apple collage makes a super autumn or healthy eating craft.
- Birds Nest Collage.
- Birds Nest Craft.
- Bunny Mask 2.
- Catherine Wheel Craft.
- Chinese Dragon Mask Craft.
- Cornucopia Craft.
- Count Down Wheel.
What do you do with paper plates for kids?
Your kids will love making these fun paper plate crafts. It’s filled with easy craft activities for kids at home.
- Desk Tidy.
- Under the Sea.
- Watermelon Fan.
- Bear Mask.
- Magnet Maze.
What to make out of plastic plates?
8 Genius Things You Can Do With a Disposable Plate
- of 8. Wrap Up Cookies.
- of 8. Pack Plates With Ease.
- of 8. Keep Splatter in the Bowl.
- of 8. Craft a Last-Minute Toy.
- of 8. Protect Floors From Paint Drips.
- of 8. Customize a Frisbee.
- of 8. Organize Your Kid’s Desk.
- of 8.
What paint do you use on paper plates?
Fluid paints are thinner and easier to glide across paper, and especially paper plates. You could also use craft paints, which are usually thin, or add a little water to your paint so that it moves easily.
What are some good crafts to do at home?
Easy DIY Crafts Anyone Can Do
- Blue Monogrammed String Art.
- Picture Perfect Pom-Poms in Minutes.
- Paper Towel Roll Castle.
- Newspaper Seed-Starter Pots.
- Cardboard Tube Seed-Starting.
- Monogram Faux Floral Wreath.
- DIY Upcycled Wine Cork Board.
- Use Nail Polish to Create Marbled Votives.
How do you make a paper plate snake?
- Draw a spiral shape onto a paper plate with a marker.
- Use assorted colors of craft paint to make stripes and dots on the entire surface of the paper plate.
- Once the paint is dry, cut along the spiral line from the outside to the center of the paper plate.
How do you make a flower out of paper plates?
HOW TO MAKE PAPER PLATE FLOWERS:
- Start off by painting your paper plates in your desired colors.
- Paint your large popsicle sticks green and add green paper leaves to either side.
- Cut out coordinating colored circles to add to the center of your flowers.
- Add some colored sequins to the center of your flowers.
How do you make animals out of paper plates?
Create some spots, stripes, or patches, if your animal has them. You can paint them using your fingers, some cotton buds, or a regular paint brush. The patterns can also be drawn using crayons or permanent markers. Another option is to cut out the spots and stripes out of paper and glue them onto the paper plate.
How do you make a rainbow paper plate?
Simply cut the paper plate in half and then cut out a small semi-circle from centre of the paper plate. Follow the curve of the paper plate and add (as individual colours or mix them up) red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple paint to form a rainbow.
How do you make paper crafts for kids?
SIMPLE PAPER CRAFTS FOR KIDS
- PAPER HANDPRINTS PEACOCK. Peacock Craft.
- PAPER HANDPRINT DINOSAUR CARD. Dinosaur Craft.
- PAPER LEAF WALL HANGING. Paper Leaf Wall Hanging.
- PAPER ORIGAMI CAT. Origami Cat Craft.
- PAPER HEART FLOWERS. Paper Flower Craft.
- PAPER MASK. Paper Mask Craft.
- PAPER LANTERN.
- PAPER HANDPRINT KEEPSAKE.
How do you make a dreamcatcher out of a paper plate?
Fold one of the small coloured paper plates in half and cut out the middle by cutting out a semi-circle along the dimpled edge of the plate. Unfold the plate to reveal a neat circle cut out of the middle of the plate. Punch 3 holes in a row at the bottom of the circle. This is where the feathers and beads will hang.
How do you make a lion mask with a paper plate?
- Using a pencil, draw your lion on your paper plate.
- Paint your lion.
- Once your paint dries, use your scissors and craft knife to cut out different parts of the mask. I snipped out triangles around the mask to create a mane.
- Use masking tape to attach a popsicle stick. Rawr!