- 1 What can I make for a baby gift?
- 2 What can I make and sell for babies?
- 3 What is a unique baby gift?
- 4 How do you make a baby girl gift?
- 5 What should I make for a new baby boy?
- 6 What should I make and sell?
- 7 How do you make your own baby products?
- 8 What is the most useful baby gift?
- 9 What should you not buy for a baby shower?
- 10 What are the best baby shower gifts?
- 11 What can you do instead of baby shower games?
What can I make for a baby gift?
DIY Baby Gifts
- DIY Sheep Baby Blanket. twosisterscrafting.
- DIY Baby Dinosaur Costume. andreasnotebook.
- DIY Baby Barefoot Sandals. craftaholicsanonymous.
- Bow Tie Drool Bibs. makeit-loveit.
- Soft Rattle Blocks. whileshenaps.
- Patchwork Baby Quilt. muffinsmarathons.
- Puppy Binkie. thethingswellmake.
- Crochet Baby Headband. makeanddocrew.
What can I make and sell for babies?
30 Handmade Baby Items To Make and Sell
- Clothes–dresses, pants, shirts, onesies.
- Hats–beanies, sun bonnets.
- Blankets–crib blankets, newborn swaddling blankets.
- Stuffed Animals.
- Car seat pads to keep baby from getting burned on hot pieces of the car seat in the summer.
What is a unique baby gift?
44 Most Unique Baby Gifts for Baby Girls and Boys
- 100 First Words for Little Geeks.
- Kissable Mustache Pacifier.
- Tummy Time Baby Water Mat.
- Lovery Play Kit.
- Polar Bear Play Mat.
- Shopping Cart Hammock.
- Baby Handprint and Footprint Kit.
- Portable Diaper Changing Pad.
How do you make a baby girl gift?
25 DIY Baby Shower Gifts for the Little Girl on the Way
- Cupcake Onesies.
- Handmade Hats. Every teeny baby needs a few hat to keep their brand new noggin nice and warm.
- Unique Burp Cloths.
- Baby Name Embroidery.
- Beautiful Pacifier Clips.
- Cloth Ball.
- Diaper Wreath.
- Crocheted Shoes.
What should I make for a new baby boy?
25 DIY Baby Shower Gifts for the Little Boy on the Way
- Pocket Bibs. These bibs can be used with or without a pocket, depending on what baby is eating for dinner.
- Personalized Framed Art.
- Important Papers File.
- New Mommy Survival Kit.
- Handmade Taggie Blanket.
- Camera Lens Pal.
- Diaper Cake.
- From-Scratch Books.
What should I make and sell?
- Jewelry. Quality home- made jewelry is very popular because each item is usually unique.
- Art/Décor. People enjoy unique works of art to display in their home and office.
- Soap/Bath Products.
- Sewn Items.
- Decorative Dishes, Cups, and Glasses.
How do you make your own baby products?
Homemade Natural Baby Wipes To make your own wipes, using non-toxic ingredients simply mix together 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon almond oil, 2 drops tea tree oil, 2 tablespoons castile soap, and 5 drops lavender oil. Then, pour your mixture onto a pile of clean wash cloths and store them in a container with a lid.
What is the most useful baby gift?
27 Practical Baby Shower Gifts
- Diapers and Wipes. Diapers and wipes are practical gifts every baby needs.
- Muslin Blankets. Large muslin blankets are incredibly useful because they’re versatile.
- Clip-On Toy.
- Larger Size Baby Clothes.
- Unique Practical Baby Clothing.
- Teether and Clip-On.
- Touch and Feel Books.
What should you not buy for a baby shower?
- The Big Items. Don’t rely on shower gifts to cover the large and costly items such as a crib, carseat, stroller, rocking chair, highchair, or playard.
- Diaper Disposal Items.
- Cleaning Supplies.
- Sick Baby Items.
- Breast Feeding Supplies.
- Books and Small Toys.
- Mommy Care Items.
- Smart Registry.
What are the best baby shower gifts?
Baby shower gift ideas
- Uncommon Goods. Savor Personalized Baby Keepsake Library.
- Artifact Uprising. Artifact Uprising Baby Book: The Story of You.
- Maisonette. Kissy Kissy Days of the Week Onesies Set.
- Amazon. Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle Pacifier Holder.
- Buy Buy Baby. Freshly Picked Baby Moccasin.
- Uncommon Goods.
What can you do instead of baby shower games?
12 Awesome Baby Shower Activities and Ideas that Aren’t Games
- Diaper Raffle. Via MrsAlexPaul.com.
- Bring a Book Instead of a Greeting Card. Via CuldesacCool.com.
- Supportive Diaper Messages.
- Have a Keepsake “Guestbook”
- Baby’s First Alphabet Book Activity.
- Onesie Making Station.
- Advice & Wishes Cards.
- Polaroid Photobooth.