- 1 What can I make with butterflies?
- 2 How do you make butterfly decorations?
- 3 How do you make butterflies out of toilet paper rolls?
- 4 How do you make a butterfly with your hands?
- 5 How do you make a butterfly template?
- 6 How do you draw a butterfly easy?
- 7 How do you draw a butterfly with a pencil easy?
- 8 How do you make butterfly stained glass?
- 9 How do you make Suncatcher glue?
What can I make with butterflies?
Get crafty with these butterfly ideas because these ideas and check out a couple of these tutorials to make some incredibly cute trinkets.
- DIY Butterfly Push Pins.
- Shrink Plastic Butterfly Mobile.
- Fabric Origami Butterfly.
- Butterfly Tea Bag Tag.
- Make A Butterfly Feeder.
- Butterfly Beaded Keychain.
- Shimmery Butterfly Tag DIY.
How do you make butterfly decorations?
- Draw the silhouettes of butterflies over a piece of paper and cut them.
- Measure the paper around the jar and cut it.
- make a curved shape from one end of the wire and attach butterflies to it with a thread.
- Glue the cylindrical paper with butterflies to the jar.
- Put in a candle and your lantern is ready.
How do you make butterflies out of toilet paper rolls?
- Cut a piece of paper to fit the toilet paper roll.
- Wrap piece of paper around the toilet paper and secure with tape or glue.
- Cut two small hearts for the wings.
- Glue the two hearts together at the bottom of each heart.
- Attach the hearts (wings) to the back of the toilet paper roll.
How do you make a butterfly with your hands?
Method 2 of 2: Using Paper
- Fold two sheets of colored paper in half.
- Trace your hand onto the paper.
- Cut your traced hands out.
- Glue the hands together at the palms.
- Glue the wings together.
- Cut a skinny oval out of black or brown paper for the oval.
- Use a pipe cleaner to make the antenna.
- Decorate the wings.
How do you make a butterfly template?
Place the butterfly on the laminated tissue paper, then trace it with a Sharpie marker. Cut out the butterfly outline, then use a white colored pencil to trace the shape of the butterfly’s body on black cardstock. Tape the body to the front of the suncatcher. Your Rainbow Butterfly Suncatcher is complete!
How do you draw a butterfly easy?
- Draw the body and head on the center line.
- Add two symmetrical top wings.
- Draw two symmetrical bottom wings.
- Start the symmetrical shapes on top.
- Finish the symmetrical shapes.
- Start the bottom symmetrical shapes.
- Add two more shapes on each side.
- Finish the bottom shapes and add antennae.
How do you draw a butterfly with a pencil easy?
How to Draw a Butterfly in 10 Steps
- Step 1: Draw a Straight Line.
- Step 2: Draw a Circle for the Butterfly’s Head.
- Step 3: Draw the Outline of the Body.
- Step 4: Draw the Eyes and the Antennae.
- Step 5: Mark the Starting Point of the Wings.
- Step 6: Place the Wings.
- Step 7: Outline the Wings.
- Step 8: Draw the Markings on the Wings.
How do you make butterfly stained glass?
Fold the butterfly shape in half and cut about half an inch to an inch from the outside following the outline of the shape. This will create the stained glass frame. Cut a piece of contact paper slightly larger than the butterfly. Peel the backing off and stick the stained glass frame to the sticky side.
How do you make Suncatcher glue?
- Step One Pour a generous amount of glue into one of your plastic lids and swish it around to cover the entire inner surface.
- Step Two Have your child put one or two drops of each color of food coloring around the glue.
- Step Three Give your child a toothpick to swirl the colors around in the glue.