What can I make for dolls?
Cute DIY Doll Accessories
- DIY doll swimsuits.
- Mini doll babies.
- Wallpapered cardboard dollhouse.
- Funky DIY Barbie couch.
- DIY earrings for dolls.
- DIY American Girl doll holder.
- Crocheted doll beach bags.
- DIY doll hand bag.
What do you do with a reborn doll when bored?
Play around with them! Dress them, change their diaper when they need a diaper change, even give them a fresh bottle of milk. Just try to be an awesome mommy to your reborn baby doll or toddler. Like for example: take them to the park in their stroller, feed them a bottle for the day or afternoon.
What can you play with baby dolls?
Fun Activities with Baby Dolls
- Baby Doll Haircuts – Happy Toddler Playtime.
- Baby Doll Bandaid Shape Matching Play Activity – Finding Myself Young.
- Feed the Baby Sensory Bin – Happy Toddler Playtime.
- Pretend Doctor Play – The Art Kit Blog.
- Baby Doll Body Paint – A Crafty Living.
- Painting with Dolls – No Time for Flashcards.
What are some fun crafts?
21 Fun Crafts to Do When You’re Bored
- Wine Cork Vase. If you’re like me, you might have some excess wine corks laying around and you don’t know what to do with them.
- Ribbon Vase.
- Painted Glass Vase.
- Finger Painting.
- DIY Coasters.
- DIY Spice Containers.
- DIY Serving Tray.
- Paper Flowers.
How do you make cute dolls?
Cute DIY Dolls
- Felt and wire dolls with yarn hair.
- Miniature felt angel and mermaid dolls.
- Wooden peg and paper quilling doll.
- Cute bunched fabric dolls.
- Simple cut and sew doll.
- Crafting stick and felt clothing dress up doll.
- Elsa and Anna rag dolls.
- Folk style rag doll.