- 1 How do you set up a craft fair?
- 2 How do you decorate a vendor booth?
- 3 How do you show art in a booth?
- 4 What should you not do at a craft fair?
- 5 What sells best at a craft fair?
- 6 How do I prepare for my first craft fair?
- 7 How do you show prices at a craft fair?
- 8 How do I find out about local craft fairs?
- 9 How do you set up a good vendor booth?
- 10 How do you attract attention to your booth?
- 11 How do you create a booth for an event?
- 12 How do I display my artwork?
- 13 How do you display paintings for sale?
- 14 How do you show at craft shows?
How do you set up a craft fair?
Tips for a Successful Craft Fair
- Presentation! Presentation is everything!
- Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Provide a mirror!
- Advertise your business.
- Price EVERYTHING.
- Don’t oversell yourself.
- What to sell?
- Wear your items, if possible.
- Packaging, packaging, packaging!
How do you decorate a vendor booth?
FIRST, LET’S DIVE INTO VENDOR BOOTH DISPLAY.
- Plan out your booth space BEFORE the day of your festival.
- Display vertically.
- Choose display colors that will make your work pop.
- Store and display multiple art prints.
- Use slim Christmas trees to display holiday ornaments.
How do you show art in a booth?
An easel can be placed at a front corner of your booth to help draw attention to your work. It’s an effective way to feature one of your most eye-catching paintings. Look for a sturdy art display easel that isn’t too light, so it will stand up to some wind at outdoor shows.
What should you not do at a craft fair?
10 Mistakes to Avoid At a Craft Fair
- You ‘re unprepared…and it shows.
- You ‘re unfriendly.
- There’s nothing about the booth that stands out.
- Too little or too many products.
- You don’t have business cards.
- Prices are nowhere to be seen.
- Your information is outdated.
- You don’t have any change.
What sells best at a craft fair?
The handmade crafts they sell have a unique vibe, their display is on-point, and the vendor looks relaxed and confident. So let’s take a look at the type of items people might “want” more than others when shopping at craft fairs.
- Self-Improvement Products.
- Improved Perception Products.
- Purposeful Products.
How do I prepare for my first craft fair?
Craft Fair Preparation Checklist
- Craft show date marked & reminders set.
- Accommodations booked.
- Transportation planned.
- Craft show helper booked & notified.
- Goal setting sheets completed (determine how much you can make at the upcoming event and set goals)
- Licenses, permits, insurance, etc.
- Payment accepting system in place.
How do you show prices at a craft fair?
Here are 7 creative ways to display your pricing at craft shows:
- Use custom signs.
- Make DIY price tags.
- Download price tag templates.
- Make price tags from shrink plastic.
- Craft your own foiled leather tags.
- Make hand lettered chalkboards.
- Create your own graphics.
- Use custom, blank tags.
How do I find out about local craft fairs?
Here are some of the best ways to find the local craft shows that are right for you:
- Etsy Teams. Many Etsy sellers don’t realize the best way to find local information is on the site itself.
- Event Listing Websites.
- Official City Calendars.
- Community Facebook Pages.
- Churches and Schools.
How do you set up a good vendor booth?
Here are a few dos and don’ts to make your vendor booth a success.
- DO: Choose an ideal location for your booth.
- DON’T: Wait until the last minute to plan your booth space.
- DO: Prominently display your company name.
- DON’T: Lay out all your displays flat on a table.
- DO: Offer a giveaway or prize.
How do you attract attention to your booth?
Engage attendees with a game
- Engage attendees with a game.
- #MWL2014 was a blast!
- A far more effective way to attract people to your exhibition stand and generate high quality leads is by running a contest.
- Get in touch with trade publications before the show.
- Offer free Wi-Fi to draw tech-focused attendees to your stand.
How do you create a booth for an event?
How To Set Up A Trade Show Booth That Knocks Your Customers’ Socks Off
- Make your booth stand out.
- Create buzz with good promotional items.
- Host games, surveys or quizzes.
- Demonstrate your product.
- Meet the other exhibitors.
- Connect with Customers at Your Trade Show Booth.
- Compile an email list.
How do I display my artwork?
To get you inspired, here are my tips to go beyond the traditional eye level photo wall and display artwork in unconventional and interesting ways.
- Layer Your Artwork.
- Mount Your Art in and on a Bookshelf (or Built-In)
- Mix Your Materials and Use Objects.
- Dress Your Corners with Artwork.
- Hang Your Art Low.
How do you display paintings for sale?
For art prints or unframed paintings, set up folding tables and place baskets on them to display your art. You can suspend hooks from the frames of the tent or use a pegboard frame with S hooks to hang your paintings. Remember that you will have limited space to display your art so do not over-crowd the place.
How do you show at craft shows?
Every craft show display should (properly) use color.
- Planning products so their colors work together.
- Thinking about how your brand colors work with your product colors (You may also like 10 UNIQUE BRANDING IDEAS FOR YOUR CRAFT SHOW SPACE)
- Being strategic with your use of color. Limit hues (3 or less is ideal.