- 1 What can I make with clear Christmas balls?
- 2 What do you put in a Christmas ball?
- 3 How do you make homemade Christmas balls?
- 4 What are some good Christmas crafts?
- 5 How do you make Christmas Bastles with polystyrene balls?
- 6 How do you make Christmas things with paper?
- 7 How do you make Christmas decorations at home?
- 8 How can I make Christmas fun?
- 9 What are some fun crafts?
- 10 How can I make Christmas 2020 special?
What can I make with clear Christmas balls?
- Kid-Friendly Grinch Ball Ornament.
- Paint a Cute and Simple Penguin.
- Create a Frosted Glass Look.
- Swirl Paint into Beautiful Galaxy Ornaments.
- Go From Plain to Glittered.
- Add a Snowman Face.
- Add a DIY Potpourri Blend.
- Fill with Candy.
What do you put in a Christmas ball?
10 Ways to Fill a Clear Glass Christmas Ornament
- 01 of 10. Create Place Cards for a Holiday Table.
- 02 of 10. Grow a Little Plant Inside.
- 03 of 10. Turn Glitter Into a Galaxy.
- 04 of 10. Perch Some Love Birds on a Branch.
- 05 of 10. Give the Gift of Hot Cocoa.
- 06 of 10. Brush on Some Gold Leaf.
- 07 of 10.
- 08 of 10.
How do you make homemade Christmas balls?
Mix together salt, flour, and water to make these salt dough creations. Roll them out and use Christmas -themed cookie cutters to make all your favorite shapes. Get the tutorial at Good Housekeeping. Fill shiny glass ornaments with wood, fake snow, or mini Christmas trees — the options are endless.
What are some good Christmas crafts?
25 Simple Christmas Crafts:
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath:
- Snow Globe Tumblers:
- Snowman Ornament:
- Sock Gnomes:
- Holiday Character Candy Pots.
- Popsicle Christmas Tree Ornaments.
- Santa Wreath.
- Snowy Mason Jar:
How do you make Christmas Bastles with polystyrene balls?
Put a button on the styrofoam ball and put the pins in the holes, locking the button on the ball in the two holes. Then, continue pinning the other buttons until the entire surface of the ball is covered with buttons. You can overlay the buttons, as well. To finish, add a beautiful bow with a pin or hot glue.
How do you make Christmas things with paper?
16 Effortless Paper Christmas Decorations
- Swedish Paper Stars. These intricate paper stars are a classic holiday decoration in Sweden, and it’s easy to see why.
- Oversized Holly and Berries Garland.
- Metallic Paper Wreath.
- Paper Birds.
- Folded Fir Tree.
- Woven Paper Balls Garland.
- Faceted Vase.
- Swirly Paper Tree Ornaments.
How do you make Christmas decorations at home?
Sweeten your holiday decor with these fun and simple DIY projects using candy canes and peppermint sticks. Make the garland: Attach candy canes together, either in a heart shape or back-to-back, with hot-glue. Tie red twine around canes where glued. Loop over red twine, and hang.
How can I make Christmas fun?
Just choose your favorite from those below or use them to inspire an idea all your own.
- Take a Holiday Card Photo.
- Send Soldiers Holiday Cards.
- Decorate a Gingerbread House.
- Bake Unique Christmas Cookies.
- Plan a Family Photoshoot.
- Start a New Family Tradition.
- Host a Christmas Craft Party.
- Write Letters to Santa.
What are some fun crafts?
21 Fun Crafts to Do When You’re Bored
- Wine Cork Vase. If you’re like me, you might have some excess wine corks laying around and you don’t know what to do with them.
- Ribbon Vase.
- Painted Glass Vase.
- Finger Painting.
- DIY Coasters.
- DIY Spice Containers.
- DIY Serving Tray.
- Paper Flowers.
How can I make Christmas 2020 special?
How can I make Christmas fun? 23 ways to have an enjoyable Christmas in 2020
- Visit Santa virtually…
- Countdown to Christmas in style.
- Bake a gingerbread house.
- Support festive fayres without leaving the sofa.
- Take a funny festive photo.
- Get ahead with Christmas shopping.
- Hold a Kids Zoom Christmas party.