- 1 What sells best at craft shows?
- 2 How do you show artwork at a craft fair?
- 3 How do you set up a craft fair?
- 4 What crafts are trending for 2020?
- 5 What’s trending in crafts 2020?
- 6 How do you dress a craft stall?
- 7 How do I set up a vendor booth?
- 8 How do I display my artwork?
- 9 How do you display canvases?
- 10 How do you display paintings?
- 11 What should you not do at a craft fair?
- 12 How do I prepare for my first craft fair?
- 13 How do you show prices at a craft fair?
What sells best at craft shows?
But first, we can explore some of the more popular products that are sold at craft fairs. So let’s take a look at the type of items people might “want” more than others when shopping at craft fairs.
- Self-Improvement Products.
- Improved Perception Products.
- Purposeful Products.
How do you show artwork at a craft fair?
Some artists use a display easel to show their work at art fairs. An easel can be placed at a front corner of your booth to help draw attention to your work. It’s an effective way to feature one of your most eye-catching paintings.
How do you set up a craft fair?
Tips for a Successful Craft Fair
- Presentation! Presentation is everything!
- Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Provide a mirror!
- Advertise your business.
- Price EVERYTHING.
- Don’t oversell yourself.
- What to sell?
- Wear your items, if possible.
- Packaging, packaging, packaging!
What crafts are trending for 2020?
Craft trends 2020: the ones to watch!
- Colours. Perhaps the most important, fundamental trend is the new PANTONE colour of the year, 19-4052 Classic Blue.
- Stained glass. Stained glass tops the list of trendiest crafts of 2020.
- Art therapy.
- Soap making.
What’s trending in crafts 2020?
Stained glass is set to become the trendiest craft of 2020. Etsy’s resident trend spotter Dayna Isom Johnson has seen a 127% increase in searches for stained glass tools and supplies on Etsy. Digital and machine crafting is another trend to watch this year.
How do you dress a craft stall?
How to Design your Craft Stall – Hints, Tips and Tricks
- Tell potential customer who you are and what you do (Branding and Theme)
- Show what you’ve got for sale (Layout)
- Draw in potential customers, encourage them to stop and look (Design)
How do I set up a vendor booth?
Here are a few dos and don’ts to make your vendor booth a success.
- DO: Choose an ideal location for your booth.
- DON’T: Wait until the last minute to plan your booth space.
- DO: Prominently display your company name.
- DON’T: Lay out all your displays flat on a table.
- DO: Offer a giveaway or prize.
How do I display my artwork?
To get you inspired, here are my tips to go beyond the traditional eye level photo wall and display artwork in unconventional and interesting ways.
- Layer Your Artwork.
- Mount Your Art in and on a Bookshelf (or Built-In)
- Mix Your Materials and Use Objects.
- Dress Your Corners with Artwork.
- Hang Your Art Low.
How do you display canvases?
7 Ways to Display Your Canvas Prints
- Place Canvas Prints on Floating Shelves.
- Create a Faux Photo Booth Design.
- Show Off a Print in a Unique Frame.
- Hang Square Prints in a Grid Collage.
- Combine Different Types of Wall Art in a Gallery.
- Capture a Life Event with Small Prints.
- Add Inspiration with Quotes, Poems, and Lyrics.
How do you display paintings?
10 tips for displaying art in your home
- Create a gallery wall.
- Bid farewell to frames.
- Create an oversized mural.
- Make use of the floor.
- Try using picture shelves.
- Colour-match to your collection.
- Mix and match your frames.
- Make a statement with the stairs.
What should you not do at a craft fair?
10 Mistakes to Avoid At a Craft Fair
- You ‘re unprepared…and it shows.
- You ‘re unfriendly.
- There’s nothing about the booth that stands out.
- Too little or too many products.
- You don’t have business cards.
- Prices are nowhere to be seen.
- Your information is outdated.
- You don’t have any change.
How do I prepare for my first craft fair?
Craft Fair Preparation Checklist
- Craft show date marked & reminders set.
- Accommodations booked.
- Transportation planned.
- Craft show helper booked & notified.
- Goal setting sheets completed (determine how much you can make at the upcoming event and set goals)
- Licenses, permits, insurance, etc.
- Payment accepting system in place.
How do you show prices at a craft fair?
Here are 7 creative ways to display your pricing at craft shows:
- Use custom signs.
- Make DIY price tags.
- Download price tag templates.
- Make price tags from shrink plastic.
- Craft your own foiled leather tags.
- Make hand lettered chalkboards.
- Create your own graphics.
- Use custom, blank tags.