- 1 What art is in lockdown?
- 2 How do you make things in lockdown?
- 3 What are some good crafts to do at home?
- 4 What can I knit during lockdown?
- 5 How do you stay creative during lockdown?
- 6 What can I do in lockdown to earn money?
- 7 What can adults do in lockdown?
- 8 What can we do in lockdown for fun?
- 9 How do you celebrate your birthday in lockdown?
- 10 What crafts are trending for 2020?
- 11 What crafts are trending for 2021?
- 12 What are some fun crafts to do when bored?
- 13 What do you do at home during a lockdown?
- 14 What can I crochet during lockdown?
What art is in lockdown?
We have put together some of our favourite artsy activities to keep the little ones engaged and foster their creative learning.
- Collage and Weave.
- Discover Negative Space in Art.
- Create a Poster to Lift You Higher.
- Draw a Friend.
- Make a Play Dough Sculpture.
How do you make things in lockdown?
Productive things you can do at home:
- Set goals. Productivity is about progress – it’s about breaking our long-term goals down into daily action so that we can grow and develop.
- Learn a language.
- Take a course.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Get reading.
- Give your home a spring clean.
- Take up photography.
What are some good crafts to do at home?
Easy DIY Crafts Anyone Can Do
- Blue Monogrammed String Art.
- Picture Perfect Pom-Poms in Minutes.
- Paper Towel Roll Castle.
- Newspaper Seed-Starter Pots.
- Cardboard Tube Seed-Starting.
- Monogram Faux Floral Wreath.
- DIY Upcycled Wine Cork Board.
- Use Nail Polish to Create Marbled Votives.
What can I knit during lockdown?
5 Knitting Projects to Try During Lockdown
- Easy Knitting Project #1: Start Simple with A Scarf.
- Easy Knitting Project #2: Ponchos.
- Easy Knitting Project #3: A Bag.
- Easy Knitting Project #4: For Quick Projects, Try Different Types of Hats.
- Easy Knitting Project #5: Cosy Winter Blankets.
How do you stay creative during lockdown?
7 tips to stay creative and inspired in the second lockdown
- Give yourself a structure (write things down!)
- Come up with a daily (or weekly) creative challenge.
- Get a creative pal!
- Use technology.
- Read, watch, play – Open your mind!
- Experiment with your own routine.
- Remember your mental health.
What can I do in lockdown to earn money?
How to Earn Money During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Create Videos. How often have you seen commercials on YouTube videos?
- Sell Your Skills on Fiverr. Fiverr are the freelancing marketplace and the easiest way to bring in income from the web.
- Freelancing Services.
- Become a Delivery Driver.
- Make Masks.
- Start Teaching Online.
What can adults do in lockdown?
52 fun things you can do to keep yourself busy at home if you’ve been told to self-isolate
- Clear out your wardrobe.
- Hone your cooking skills.
- Give yourself a manicure.
- Read a New York Times Bestseller.
- Book a staycation.
- Get motivated.
- Start a podcast.
What can we do in lockdown for fun?
Here are 61 really fun things you can do at home
- Host a games night. Bored of yet another pub quiz?
- Download Disney +
- Bake cloud bread.
- Whip up a lockdown bath.
- Educate yourself on race.
- Have a go at macramé
- Play virtual ping pong.
- Treat yourself to some champagne pairing.
How do you celebrate your birthday in lockdown?
We give you some ideas to make birthdays of your loved ones extra special during the lockdown:
- A night under the stars.
- Dinner party over a video call.
- Plan a virtual birthday for your child.
- Help out the needy.
- A romantic dinner.
- Plan a treasure hunt.
What crafts are trending for 2020?
Craft trends 2020: the ones to watch!
- Colours. Perhaps the most important, fundamental trend is the new PANTONE colour of the year, 19-4052 Classic Blue.
- Stained glass. Stained glass tops the list of trendiest crafts of 2020.
- Art therapy.
- Soap making.
What crafts are trending for 2021?
The Craft Trends We’re Inspired to Try in 2021
- Candle Making. Looking for a fun and crafty way to increase your home’s ambience in the new year?
- Acrylic Paint Pours.
- Outdoor Décor Crafts.
- Paint By Number Kits.
- Shibori Dyeing Textiles.
- DIY Furniture Upgrades.
What are some fun crafts to do when bored?
21 Fun Crafts to Do When You’re Bored
- Wine Cork Vase. If you’re like me, you might have some excess wine corks laying around and you don’t know what to do with them.
- Ribbon Vase.
- Painted Glass Vase.
- Finger Painting.
- DIY Coasters.
- DIY Spice Containers.
- DIY Serving Tray.
- Paper Flowers.
What do you do at home during a lockdown?
10 Productive Things to Do During Lockdown
- 10 Productive Things to Do During Lockdown.
- Catch up with family and friends. Picture a bar.
- Attend an online internship.
- Spring clean your room.
- Decorate your space.
- Earn some money online.
- Finish a book.
- Make a pandemic time capsule.
What can I crochet during lockdown?
“ Crochet can be used to make removable art installations, besides wearables and decorative items. During lockdown, we have encouraged people to stay home and do yarn bombing safely,” says Himabindu, who retails her creations through her Instagram handle crochetnow. in.