- 1 What can you make with empty plastic water bottles?
- 2 How do you make water bottle decorations?
- 3 How do you decorate a plastic water bottle?
- 4 What can you do with an empty bottle?
- 5 What do you put in a sensory bottle?
- 6 How can I make water bottle at home?
- 7 What alternative uses can you brainstorm to use the 2 liter bottles?
- 8 How do you make a 2 liter bottle?
- 9 What can I make with a soda bottle?
What can you make with empty plastic water bottles?
More videos on YouTube
- Craft a Lamp From Your Plastic Bottle Caps.
- Make Airplane Toys From Shampoo Bottles.
- Reuse Soda Bottles by Creating a Vertical Garden.
- Create a Recycled Plastic Bottle Jet Pack for Kids.
- Recycle Laundry Detergent Containers Into Toy Cars.
- Reuse Plastic Bottles to Make a DIY Sprinkler.
How do you make water bottle decorations?
Plastic Bottle Decorating Ideas
- Plastic Bottle Hanging Planters.
- Mini Bottle Cap Birdcage.
- Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase.
- Fairy Light Recycled Craft.
- Repurposed Plastic Milk Jug Flower Garlands.
- DIY Stress Relief Bottle.
- Recycled Water Bottle Flowers.
- Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft.
How do you decorate a plastic water bottle?
Cut out small images from your favorite photos or magazines to decorate your water bottle with a collage or decoupage. Cover a small area of the bottle with decoupage glue. Press the cutouts into the glue, and then smooth more glue over the paper with a paint sponge.
What can you do with an empty bottle?
Inventive Ways to Reuse Glass Bottles
- DIY Liquid Soap Dispenser. Source: HomEsthetics.net.
- Wine Bottle Bird Feeder. Source: Momma Young @Home.
- Healthy Spray Bottle. Source: Body Unburdened.
- Homemade Holiday Decorations.
- Upcycled Lamp.
- Upcycled Oil Lamp.
- Chalkboard Storage Canisters.
- ‘Keep ‘Em Busy’ Sand Art Craft.
What do you put in a sensory bottle?
Fill an empty water bottle about one-third full with water. Add a few drops of food coloring. Once the food coloring has spread throughout the water, fill the rest of the bottle with baby oil or cooking oil. Secure the lid with superglue.
How can I make water bottle at home?
Make an Edible Water Bottle
- In a small bowl, add 1 gram of sodium alginate to 1 cup of water.
- Use the hand mixer to make sure the sodium alginate is combined with the water.
- In a large bowl, stir 5 grams of calcium lactate into 4 cups of water.
- Use your rounded spoon to scoop up the sodium alginate solution.
What alternative uses can you brainstorm to use the 2 liter bottles?
Here’s a list of survival uses for 2 – liter bottles.
- Store Water. A 2 – liter bottle makes a convenient water storage container that easily fits on pantry shelves or under beds.
- Filter Water.
- Purify Water.
- Gather Food.
- Make a Funnel.
- Make a Scoop.
- Store Food.
- Keep Food Cold.
How do you make a 2 liter bottle?
The assignment sheet said “ Make a bottle buddy – use a 2 – liter bottle for the body and a painted 4″ styrofoam ball (found at Hobby Lobby, Wal-mart or other craft stores) for the head. Fill the bottom with 2 inches of sand or dirt. Make the bottle look like your person.”
What can I make with a soda bottle?
2-Liter Bottle Pig Craft – Cut the bottom off the bottle to make a pig with four legs! Soda Bottle Owl Craft – Make a cute, big eyed owl using a few supplies. Soda Bottle Lion Craft – A darling little lion craft that uses a bottle and cardboard! Soda Bottle Rocket-This is a great art project for kids who love to paint.