- 1 What can you make out of shoe boxes?
- 2 What can kids do with shoe boxes?
- 3 What crafts can you make with cardboard boxes?
- 4 How do you build a shoebox house?
- 5 Should I throw away shoe boxes?
- 6 Can you stack Skubb shoe boxes?
- 7 How do you make money in a shoebox box?
- 8 What to do with empty boxes?
- 9 How do you decorate a cardboard box for a gift?
- 10 How do you reuse an empty cardboard box?
- 11 How do you make a simple doll house with a cardboard box?
- 12 How do you make a fairy house?
- 13 How do you make a fairy box out of cardboard?
What can you make out of shoe boxes?
Check out some fun shoebox craft ideas below, and don’t forget to share them with your friends.
- Hanging Shelf. We love craft activities for kids that result in something you will actually use!
- Shoebox Town.
- Paper Doll Swing.
- Class Room.
- Marble Maze.
- Car Wash.
- Doll House.
What can kids do with shoe boxes?
25 Brilliantly Crafty Shoebox Projects for You, Your Home, and
- For You and the Home. Picnic Box. Jewelry Organizer. Marker Caddy. Wall Art. Boxy Shelves. Charging Station. DIY Phone Projector. Faux Basket.
- For the Kids. Toy Storage. Dollhouses and Fire Stations. Mini Foosball. Puppet Theater. Loom. Dioramas. Marble Maze.
What crafts can you make with cardboard boxes?
I hope you’re excited to learn some repurposing ideas!
- DIY Apartment Door Numbers.
- Repurposed Cardboard Belted Storage Tote.
- Upcycled Cardboard Photo Frame.
- Upcycled Cardboard Sunburst Mirror.
- DIY Decoupage Cardboard Trays.
- Cardboard City – Kid Fun!
- Indoor Dog House.
- Repurposed Cardboard Drawer Dividers.
How do you build a shoebox house?
- Open up an empty shoebox and turn it on its side.
- Stand four cardboard toilet paper tubes up next to the shoebox.
- Cut a large rectangle out of your cereal box and fold it in half widthwise to make a roof for your child’s house.
- Cut out a square of cereal box cardboard and place it on top of the paper rolls.
Should I throw away shoe boxes?
Whatever you decide is fine if it works for you. The only thing that isn’t okay is keeping empty shoe boxes on the floor or shelves of your closet where they are collecting dust or taking up valuable space. One bin or box of different-size boxes is sufficient. Recycle the rest or re-purpose them to store other items.
Can you stack Skubb shoe boxes?
The Skubb Shoe Boxes are light and stackable, featuring a see-through facade so you know what’s inside. (These boxes would also be great for legos, small figurines or your kid’s collection of matchbox cars.)
How do you make money in a shoebox box?
Take the lid off the shoebox, and, using your largest piece of currency (eg, quarter, half-dollar, etc.) as a guide, draw a rectangular coin slot wide enough for it to fit. You can draw the coin slot on either the lid or one of the long sides of the box, depending on your preference. Cut out the coin slot.
What to do with empty boxes?
If you feel like getting creative, try one of these alternate uses for old cardboard boxes.
- Compost them.
- Protect your floors when painting.
- Make drawer dividers.
- Use them for stylish storage.
- Use them for car or garage storage.
- Make a cat playhouse.
- Keep them for shipping.
How do you decorate a cardboard box for a gift?
Materials for decorating your cardboard box or DIY gift box
- fabric or satin ribbons – I’m always saving ribbons from gift bags and wrapping as I can’t bear to thrown them away!
- embroidery threads/piping threads.
- stick on gift tags.
- stick on craft supplies.
- tissue paper.
- potpourri/dried flowers etc.
- scrap book paper.
How do you reuse an empty cardboard box?
15 Brilliant Ways To Reuse Your Empty Cardboard Boxes
- Make Rope Wrapped Storage.
- Cover a Few in Fabric for Stylish Bins.
- Turn a Piece into a Distressed Sign.
- Add Wheels for a Rolling Toy Crate.
- Dress It up as a Luxury Cat Bed.
- Paint a Chalkboard Sign.
- Attach Frames for Instant Organization.
- Use It to Start a Book Page Wreath.
How do you make a simple doll house with a cardboard box?
- Step 1 – Create Your Dollhouse Shape. To create the top of your house, cut off opposing flaps from the top of your box.
- Step 2 – Paint and add Wallpaper.
- Step 3 – Add Windows and Doors.
- Step 5 – Add Siding and Window Frames.
- Step 6 – Add Upper Floors and Wall Partition.
- Step 7 – Create and Attach Roof.
- Finishing Touches.
How do you make a fairy house?
- Flat bases, such as a piece of bark from a tree.
- Craft sticks.
- Twigs, leave, or other wall items.
- Tiny stones, gravel, etc. for walkways.
- Tiny dried flowers (a bag of potpourri works great)
- Anything natural that you find outdoors.
- Wood glue.
- Spray varnish.
How do you make a fairy box out of cardboard?
- First, figure out what you’re going to do with the box flaps.
- Draw your windows, doors, and roof line, etc, on the box with markers.
- Cut along the markers lines with a utility knife.
- Paint your fairy houses.
- Decorate your fairy houses as desired.