- 1 What are some easy Easter crafts?
- 2 How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
- 3 How do you make an Easter special at home?
- 4 What can I put in my 2 year olds Easter egg?
- 5 What are some cute Easter crafts?
- 6 How do you make Easter fun?
- 7 What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
- 8 What are traditional Easter activities?
- 9 What do older kids do on Easter?
- 10 What are some fun Easter games for kids?
- 11 How can I surprise my kids for Easter?
- 12 What can I use instead of plastic Easter eggs?
- 13 What do you put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
- 14 What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
- 15 What should I put in my toddlers Easter basket?
What are some easy Easter crafts?
25+ Easter Crafts for Kids
- RELATED: Easter Crafts for Preschoolers.
- When we think of Easter crafts we immediately think of cute Easter bunny craft ideas.
- Paper Plate Easter Bunny.
- Pom Pom Easter Bunny Handprint Card.
- Egg Carton Bunny.
- Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny.
- Easter Bunny Bobble Craft.
How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
How do you make an Easter special at home?
- Run an Easter egg hunt. Advertisement.
- Make some crafty Easter masks. Why not bring the Easter bunny right into your home by making some cute face masks?
- Do some Easter egg baking.
- Try make these salt dough nests.
- Or eat these easy Easter nests.
- Coo at cute animals.
- Play a bunny hop sack race.
- Paint real eggs.
What can I put in my 2 year olds Easter egg?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg -shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What are some cute Easter crafts?
From egg carton chicks to cotton ball bunnies to q-tip sheep, there are tons of Easter craft ideas here to inspire you.
- Lolly Pop Bunnies.
- Paper Roll Chicks.
- Paper Lilies Made from a Traced Hand Print.
- Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs.
- Clothespin Bunnies.
- Cupcake Liner Spring Flowers.
How do you make Easter fun?
Short of simply hiding the eggs really, really far apart from each other, here are some fun ways to add some activity to your Easter:
- Egg rolling. Do you know what an egg roll is?
- Switch things up.
- Active egg hunt.
- Bunny hop.
- Leapfrog/bunny game.
- Animal friends.
- Obstacle course/relay race.
- Community egg hunt outdoors.
What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
25 Adorable Easter Gifts Toddlers Will Love Opening on Easter Sunday
- 1 Toomies Hide & Squeak Eggs. toomies.
- Makes a Fun Easter Activity Too.
- 3 Hide & Squeak Eggstension Nesting Eggs Toy.
- Educational Toys for Toddlers.
- Easter Book for Toddlers.
- 6 Musical Drumfish.
- 7 Animal Peg Puzzle Bundle.
- 8 My First Number Train.
What are traditional Easter activities?
list of traditional easter activities
- Easter baskets prepared.
- Easter parade in various cities OR have your own!
- Egg hunt.
- Religious service/ceremony.
- Easter dinner with family and friends.
- New, spring clothes.
- Family photos in the yard.
- Spring walk.
What do older kids do on Easter?
The Easter fun suggestions below are ideal for older children.
- Attend Church Services.
- Assemble Easter Baskets for the Less Fortunate.
- Cook Easter Dinner Together.
- Make a Bunny Cake.
- Hide Eggs for Younger Kids.
What are some fun Easter games for kids?
22 Super Fun Games to Play on Easter
- The Easter Egg Toss Game. Shutterstock.
- The Egg Commands Game. Shutterstock.
- The Pile of Peeps Game. Shutterstock.
- The Spoon and Egg Race. Shutterstock.
- The Jelly Bean Scoop Game. Shutterstock.
- Bocce Eggs. Shutterstock.
- The Easter Egg Puzzle Hunt. Shutterstock.
- The Carrot in the Basket Game.
How can I surprise my kids for Easter?
Give each kid a list of different items such as two golden eggs, three eggs filled with a coin, a chocolate bunny, etc. When they find everything on the list, give a final clue that leads them to their Easter baskets. Use photos or drawings for kids who can’t read yet.
What can I use instead of plastic Easter eggs?
No plastic Easter eggs! 20 Eco-Friendly Easter Egg Ideas
- Egg carton Easter eggs. Bum a few cardboard egg cartons from a friend, and turn them into Easter eggs of your own.
- Embroidery floss Easter eggs.
- Felt Easter eggs.
- Papier mache eggs.
- Pine cone Easter eggs.
- Rock Easter eggs.
- Upcycled book page eggs.
- Wooden eggs.
What do you put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
Alright, here are 18 non- candy Easter egg fillers for toddlers:
- Socks. Yes!
- Fruit snacks. Open a pack of fruit snacks and split them between a few eggs!
- Finger puppets.
- Small animal or dinosaur figurines.
- Goldfish crackers.
- Mini Playdoh.
What should I put in my toddlers Easter basket?
Easter Basket Filler and Stuffer Ideas
- Plastic eggs filled with little figurines.
- Little Golden books.
- Craft paint, paint brush, craft paper.
- Small puzzles.
- Post-It notes.
- Markers, crayons, highlighters.