- 1 What crafts can you do for Easter?
- 2 What should I make for Easter at home?
- 3 How do you make an Easter special?
- 4 What can I make to sell for Easter?
- 5 Is the Easter bunny real?
- 6 How can I decorate my yard for Easter?
- 7 How do you make an Easter special this year for kids?
- 8 What can I get for Easter instead of chocolate?
- 9 What are some fun Easter games for kids?
- 10 What crafts to make and sell?
- 11 What should I make and sell?
What crafts can you do for Easter?
From egg carton chicks to cotton ball bunnies to q-tip sheep, there are tons of Easter craft ideas here to inspire you.
- Lolly Pop Bunnies.
- Paper Roll Chicks.
- Paper Lilies Made from a Traced Hand Print.
- Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs.
- Clothespin Bunnies.
- Cupcake Liner Spring Flowers.
What should I make for Easter at home?
These Adorable DIY Easter Crafts Double as Decor
- 2 Easter Grass Display. Lia Griffith.
- 3 DIY Easter Egg Wreath. A spritz of paint onto craft eggs gives them authentic natural look in this glue-gun wreath DIY.
- 4 Golden Eggs.
- 5 Cake Stand Nest.
- 6 DIY Bunny Soap.
- 7 Easter Egg Terrariums.
- 8 Popsicle Stick Bunny.
- 9 Galvanized Tulips.
How do you make an Easter special?
5 Fun Ways to Make Easter Extra Special
- Think beyond dye-in-a-box eggs.
- Hide more than eggs.
- Leave an Easter bunny trail.
- Color coordinate your egg hunt.
- Relax your usual candy rules.
What can I make to sell for Easter?
Decoration Easter Crafts to Sell
- Easy Bunny Burlap Wreath from Kenarry.
- Spring Carrot Wreath from Love the Tomkins.
- Grapevine Bunny Wreath from Sprinkle Some Fun.
- Easter Egg Wreath from A Pumpkin and A Princess.
- Burlap and Moss Easter Bunny Wreath from House by Hoff.
- Egg Topiary Tree from Sand and Sisal.
Is the Easter bunny real?
Is the Easter bunny real? While there is no actual bunny that once was the iconic hare, the legendary egg-laying rabbit is said to have been brought to America by German immigrants in the 1700s, according to History. As mentioned, children would make nests for Oschter Haws to leave behind eggs.
How can I decorate my yard for Easter?
18 Outdoor Easter Decorations that will Brighten Up Your Yard
- 18 Fun Ways to Spring into Easter with Outdoor Decorations.
- Yarn Art Pastel Egg Wreath.
- Standing Wooden Bunny Cut-out with Ribbon.
- Hatched Egg Easter Tree Ornament.
- Larger-than-life Yard Peeps Outdoor Decorations.
- Rustic Wooden Box Planter.
How do you make an Easter special this year for kids?
- Run an Easter egg hunt.
- Make some crafty Easter masks.
- Do some Easter egg baking.
- Try make these salt dough nests.
- Or eat these easy Easter nests.
- Coo at cute animals.
- Play a bunny hop sack race.
- Paint real eggs.
What can I get for Easter instead of chocolate?
LIST OF THE BEST 20 Non- Chocolate Easter Gifts for Babies, Toddlers and Kids
- LITTLE CHICK BABY SLEEPSUIT.
- EASTER VELVET BUNNY RABBIT EARS HEADBAND.
- PERSONALISED BUNNY BABY LEGGINGS.
- PERSONALISED BABY RABBIT FOOTPRINT KIT.
- MARY MEYER TAGGies LAMB COMFORTER.
- EASTER BUNNY DOLL KIT.
- SMART BUNNY BOO 3D PUZZLE.
What are some fun Easter games for kids?
22 Super Fun Games to Play on Easter
- The Easter Egg Toss Game. Shutterstock.
- The Egg Commands Game. Shutterstock.
- The Pile of Peeps Game. Shutterstock.
- The Spoon and Egg Race. Shutterstock.
- The Jelly Bean Scoop Game. Shutterstock.
- Bocce Eggs. Shutterstock.
- The Easter Egg Puzzle Hunt. Shutterstock.
- The Carrot in the Basket Game.
What crafts to make and sell?
Ten Most Profitable Crafts
- Glass Pebble Magnets.
- Children’s Headbands.
- Palette Clock.
- Decorative Champagne Flutes.
- DIY Lace Bowls.
- Flower Crowns.
- Pallet Coasters.
- Velvet Pillows.
What should I make and sell?
- Jewelry. Quality home- made jewelry is very popular because each item is usually unique.
- Art/Décor. People enjoy unique works of art to display in their home and office.
- Soap/Bath Products.
- Sewn Items.
- Decorative Dishes, Cups, and Glasses.