- 1 How do you craft a ladybug?
- 2 How do you make a 3d ladybug?
- 3 How do you make ladybugs out of recycled materials?
- 4 Which ladybugs are males?
- 5 How do you make a ladybug out of an egg carton?
- 6 How do you make an ant craft?
- 7 How do you make a caterpillar craft?
- 8 What can you make with plastic water bottles?
How do you craft a ladybug?
- Cut out four, 3-inch circles from your red cardstock paper.
- Cut out four 3-inch circles and four 2-inch circles from your black cardstock.
- Cut two big leaves out of your light green cardstock.
- Glue the four ladybug bodies onto the leaves of your paper.
- Cut four small strips from your black cardstock.
How do you make a 3d ladybug?
Start by cutting out two circles with red paper of the same size. Bend them in half and draw black dots with the sharpie. Cut out a black head and glue all the pieces to a paper. Add some googly eyes and draw on some cute antennas!
How do you make ladybugs out of recycled materials?
For How to Make a Ladybug Using Recycled Items
- Cut the wire hanger into four 2.5 inch to 3 inch pieces.
- Drill holes into the body for the legs.
- Cut 20 gauge wire and twist around a wooden skewer for the antennae.
- Spray paint the body and legs black.
- While the body is drying, cut wings out of an old water bottle.
Which ladybugs are males?
A: A male ladybug is called the same. Females are usually larger than males. Otherwise, you might need a microscope to tell any differences.
How do you make a ladybug out of an egg carton?
- Use scissors to separate egg carton cups, trim the edges.
- Paint egg cartons in desired colors and let dry.
- Glue wiggle eyes on to black pom pom and let dry.
- Glue black pom pom on to side of egg cup with white craft glue and let dry completely, making sure eyes are facing out and are where you want them.
How do you make an ant craft?
To start your Ant Craft you will need two polystyrene balls and one egg for each ant. Make a small hole in each of them using your sharp object. Cut some of the craft match sticks in half or thirds. Dip one end of a stick in glue and push it into the hole in the poly egg.
How do you make a caterpillar craft?
Supplies needed to make your paper caterpillar craft
- Caterpillar template <—– Get the craft template HERE.
- green cardstock.
- colored cardstock or paper (color of your choice)
- sticker googly eyes.
- pipe cleaner.
- markers or crayons (optional)
- extra strength glue stick.
What can you make with plastic water bottles?
Here’s 60 different ways you can reuse your everyday plastic bottles.
- Bird Feeder. Making a bird feeder is easy!
- Terrarium. This one is such a fun activity for kids!
- Egg Yolk Sucker. This little food hack is a game changer!
- Bottle Top Bag Seal.
- Piggy Bank.
- Watering Containers.
- Hanging Basket.
- Pencil Case.