- 1 What can I make with old picture frames?
- 2 What can you make out of a picture frame?
- 3 How do you craft a frame?
- 4 How can I decorate my frame?
- 5 What can I do with a picture frame without glass?
- 6 What can I put on my picture frame besides pictures?
- 7 How do you make a picture frame out of cardboard?
- 8 How do you make a homemade picture frame?
- 9 How do you arrange a picture frame on a table?
- 10 How do you write on a picture frame?
What can I make with old picture frames?
Here’s our top 21 ideas for how to repurpose old picture frames.
- Table Organizer. This is a lovely way to declutter your desk.
- Frame Trays. Repurpose old picture frames into trays!
- Earring Organizer.
- Framed Succulents.
- Bathroom Shelf.
- Picture Frame Memo Boards.
- Layered Frames.
- Mood Board.
What can you make out of a picture frame?
13 Amazing Ways To Use An Old Picture Frame
- Charging Station.
- Filing Cabinet Upgrade.
- DIY Mould and Deckle.
- Magnetic Message Board.
- Upcycled Frame Chalkboard.
- Dry Erase Message Board.
- Picture Frame Serving Tray.
- Bathroom Storage Shelf.
How do you craft a frame?
- 1Choose the shape of your frame. Arrange the craft sticks together to form the frame.
- b.) Wide square frame – put two craft sticks on each side to form a square.
- 2Paint the craft sticks.
- 3Glue the craft sticks together.
- 4Decorate the frame.
- 5Trace the outline of the frame.
- 6Draw a smaller square.
How can I decorate my frame?
10 Things to Do With a Plain Picture Frame
- Stick On Fun Tape. Buy patterned washi tape that’s about as wide as your frame.
- Options Galore. If you find a pattern you like that’s thinner, just use two strips side by side.
- Put Down an Overlay.
- Add Flowers.
- Dot It.
- A Rainbow of Colors.
- Wrap It in Yarn.
- Gold-Leaf It.
What can I do with a picture frame without glass?
One of the absolute easiest ideas is to make a picture frame key holder. All you have to do is take a frame without the glass, spray paint it and then screw in a few hooks into one of the inner edges. You can then put this up on a wall in your entryway or attach it to a cabinet.
What can I put on my picture frame besides pictures?
We’re sharing some ideas and inspiration for fun and unique things to frame, that will add some pop! to your home decor.
- Maps, Diagrams, Or Architectural Drawings.
- Flags and Pennants.
- Currency or Stamps.
- Book, Comic, or Magazine Covers.
- Handwritten Memorabilia: Letters, Postcards, Recipes, etc.
How do you make a picture frame out of cardboard?
Gather up some cardboard, the kind cereal boxes are made of, get your tools and make your own frames!
- Step 1: Scavanged or Reused Materials and Tools.
- Step 2: Cut Cardboard to Size.
- Step 3: Cut Out Picture Area.
- Step 4: Cut an Inner Liner If You Choose.
- Step 5: Paint or Decorate the Frame.
- Step 6: Glue or Tape Print in Place.
How do you make a homemade picture frame?
- Cut a piece of cardboard or construction paper into a rectangle.
- Cut a rectangle out of the middle of the cardboard.
- Paint the frame.
- Glue on paper decorations.
- Get creative with your decorations.
- Make the back of the frame.
- Glue this new rectangle to the back of the frame.
- Slide the picture into the frame.
How do you arrange a picture frame on a table?
Groupings. Organize photographs on a large table by creating groupings. Place a lamp or other large accessory such as a vase, stack of books or candelabra on one end of the table, and group three or five framed photos on the opposite side. Place taller framed photos behind smaller images to create depth.
How do you write on a picture frame?
- Plan what you want to write on the frame.
- Clean the picture frame using either a window cleaner or a mixture of equal parts water and white distilled vinegar.
- Determine where on the frame you will put your writing.
- Mark out the spacing of the lettering.
- Lightly trace words on the frame using a pencil.