What can I make with plastic spoons?
Plastic Spoon Wall Decor
- Creative Plastic Spoon Mirror.
- Plastic spoon laurel wreath.
- Make plastic spoon clock.
- Plastic Spoon Mirror.
- Spoons Artwork.
- Anthropologie vase knock off with plastic spoon flower.
- DIY Artichoke Plastic Spoon Vase.
- Easy plastic spoon flower garland.
How do you make plastic spoon flowers?
It’s such a creative idea to make a decorative water lily flower out of plastic spoons. They are really beautiful. Instructions: Use strong scissors to remove the handle from some plastic spoons, leaving only about 1/4 inch connected to the spoon section. Cut a 3-inch-diameter circle from a piece of sturdy cardboard.
How do you make things with spoons?
Below, we’ve compiled 17 of the best DIY projects with plastic spoons that you can make this weekend!
- Plastic Spoon Mirror. Tutorial at Addicted 2 Decorating.
- Plastic Spoon Christmas Trees.
- Plastic Spoon Art.
- Plastic Spoon Vases.
- Plastic Spoon Maracas.
- Plastic Spoon Flowers.
- Plastic Spoon Laurel Wreath.
- Plastic Spoon Snowmen.
What can I do with old plastic utensils?
One of the most popular ways to reuse plastic cutlery is to use it as decorations inside the house. While it might seem like a time-consuming task, it can make the home prettier and more welcoming, all while saving the earth, one spoon at a time. Make a mirror handle.
Are flowers made out of?
Flowers can be made up of different parts, but there are some parts that are basic equipment. The main flower parts are the male part called the stamen and the female part called the pistil. Other parts of the flower that are important are the petals and sepals.
How do you make flowers out of recycled materials?
- Draw a ring 2 inches from edge of tube. Repeat on other end.
- Fold petals back to create flower. Paint flower and bamboo skewers; let dry.
- Push the skewer through one end of the flower’s center until it just touches the other end. Crumple an 8-inch square of tissue paper and place in the center.