- 1 What can we make from waste CDs?
- 2 How do I make old CDs?
- 3 How do you decorate a CD?
- 4 What is the best thing to make out of waste?
- 5 How do you cut CDs for crafts?
- 6 How can I use old CDs creatively?
- 7 What to do with old CDs without cases?
- 8 How do you make old CD decorations?
- 9 Is it worth selling CDs on EBay?
- 10 What kind of paint do you use on CDs?
- 11 Can you write on CDs with Sharpie?
What can we make from waste CDs?
- DIY Recycled CD Crafts – Dream Catcher. Who knew that you could weave with CDs?
- Recycled CD Coaster Craft.
- Recycled CD Crafts – make Butterflies.
- Recycled CD Craft Hippopotamus.
- Upcycled CD Peacock Craft.
- Recycled CD Crafts – make Ladybugs.
- Recycled CD Ice Creams using old CDs.
- DIY CD Spinning Toys.
How do I make old CDs?
- Mosaic Tile Birdbath. Thanks for sharing!
- Animal Sculptures Made Of Shattered Cds. Thanks for sharing!
- Guitar. etsy.com Report.
- Mirror. intuition-physician.com Report.
- Wastelandscape. Thanks for sharing!
- Jewelry Box. Report.
- Mosaic Flower Pot. makeiteasycrafts.com Report.
- Mosaic Table. Thanks for sharing!
How do you decorate a CD?
With some well-placed paper and masking tape, you can spray-paint designs on your CD. You could always just decorate it with a sharpie or other permanent markers. Use the poster paint to color an area, and then highlight it with glass stain of the same color. Makes it shiny.
What is the best thing to make out of waste?
Here is a list of the top 30 Best Out of Waste for Kids that we have compiled for teaching your kids:
- Painted Glass Bottle. You will need the following items:
- Popsicle Photo Frame. You will need the following items:
- Shoebox for Storage.
- Sock Puppets.
- Tin Can Lanterns.
- Cork Photo Frame.
- Glittery CD Fish.
How do you cut CDs for crafts?
- Heat the disc. Heat the cd or dvd with a hairdryer set to high heat.
- Separate the layers of the disc. Insert a butterknife in between the two layers of the CD, and gently wiggle it to pry the layers apart.
- Cut into small pieces.
How can I use old CDs creatively?
Creative Ways to Use Old CDs and DVDs
- Mosaic flower pot. Check out the DIY Show’s tutorial on how to make this gorgeously reflective mosaic flower pot!
- Garden markers.
- Mosaic mirror.
- Wind chimes.
- Bird bath.
- Decorative curtains.
What to do with old CDs without cases?
The Charitable Route: Libraries, Nonprofits and Thrift Stores. If reselling isn’t an option for you, or if you’d rather give to charity, you can call your local library to see if they’re taking donations of CDs and DVDs. You can also drop them off at a nonprofit thrift store like Goodwill, which always takes donations.
How do you make old CD decorations?
From bird baths to christmas decorations, and lamps to jewellery there’s a CD design here for you:
- Make a beautiful bird bath. meandmydiy.com.
- Turn your old, bland boots into shiny shoes. Mint Hasumy.
- Nailed it: driveway reflector.
- Infinity guitar picks.
- Make a trippy lamp.
- Easy ice scraper.
- A candle holder.
- Fridge decor.
Is it worth selling CDs on EBay?
I’ve found that the best platform/method for selling CD’s is EBay, with 30-day “Buy it now” listings. If you sell less than 50 items per month on EBay, there are no insertion fees and total basic fees are 10% of the value of the sale. EBay even offers discounted USPS postage, which lowers the total cost of sale.
What kind of paint do you use on CDs?
Recycle old CD’s. Paint with thin layer of Acrylic paint. When dry, draw design with pencil. Then scratch away.
Can you write on CDs with Sharpie?
Sharpie CD /DVD Permanent Markers The Sharpie CD /DVD Permanent Marker is specifically designed to write on CDs, DVDs and jewel cases, so whether you ‘re organizing your music collection or sharing your favorite media, these markers have you covered.