- 1 What are some good Halloween crafts?
- 2 What can I make for Halloween to sell?
- 3 How do you make Halloween fun at home?
- 4 How can I decorate a cheap Halloween party?
- 5 How do you make Halloween decorations around the house?
- 6 How do you make Christmas crafts?
- 7 What games can you play at a Halloween party?
- 8 What games do you play on Halloween?
- 9 What can adults do on Halloween?
- 10 How do you throw a scary Halloween party?
- 11 How do you do a Halloween party in a small house?
What are some good Halloween crafts?
We especially like to make the pumpkin slime and have fun playing with it afterwards!
- Pumpkin Mason Jar Craft.
- My Little Pumpkin Keepsake Craft.
- Paper Strip Pumpkins.
- Build your own Jack-O-Lantern.
- Halloween Pumpkin Slime.
- Paper Plate Pumpkin Strips Craft.
- Jack-O-Lantern Jars.
- Handprint Clay Pumpkins.
What can I make for Halloween to sell?
15 Easy Halloween Crafts You Can Make to Sell
- Painted Pumpkins.
- DIY Halloween Canvas Art.
- Painted Pumpkin Jars.
- Wooden Halloween Blocks.
- Halloween Picture Frames.
- Halloween Wreaths. Craft Items to Add Pizzazz to Candy Treats.
- Candy Corn Treat Bags.
- Personalized Treat Bags.
How do you make Halloween fun at home?
17 Extra- Fun Ways To Safely Celebrate Halloween 2020 At Home
- Taste test all the best Halloween candies.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Have a scary movie marathon.
- Make a festive cocktail.
- Wear your costume—yes, still!
- Play Halloween music nonstop.
- Prepare a Halloween dinner.
- Host a virtual party.
How can I decorate a cheap Halloween party?
Cheap Halloween Party Ideas
- Pumpkin Carving Party: This year especially, an outdoor pumpkin carving party is a great idea!
- Spiders and webs: Think black and white color scheme.
- Bats and vampires: Use lots of black and white with some drips of bright red blood here and there.
How do you make Halloween decorations around the house?
8 Ways to Make Household Items Into Halloween Decorations
- Toilet Paper Roll Bats. Craft a few googly-eyed bats using toilet paper roles and THIS tutorial.
- Halloween Welcome Frame.
- Milk Jug Ghost Lanterns.
- Witch Leg Chandelier.
- Faux Dripping Candles.
- Effortlessly Eerie Living Room.
- Yarn Pumpkins.
- Specimen Jars.
How do you make Christmas crafts?
25 Simple Christmas Crafts:
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath:
- Snow Globe Tumblers:
- Snowman Ornament:
- Sock Gnomes:
- Holiday Character Candy Pots.
- Popsicle Christmas Tree Ornaments.
- Santa Wreath.
- Snowy Mason Jar:
What games can you play at a Halloween party?
40 DIY Halloween Party Games for Kids and Adults
- of 40. Mummy Sack Race. A sack race with a twist!
- of 40. Shoot the Skeleton. What kid wouldn’t want to shoot slime at a skeleton?
- of 40. Bean Bag Toss.
- of 40. Pumpkin Checkers.
- of 40. Eyeball Pong.
- of 40. Pumpkin Drop Game.
- of 40. Witch Pitch.
- of 40. Spider Race.
What games do you play on Halloween?
Halloween Party Games That Keep Kids Moving
- Monster Freeze Dance.
- Snap Apple.
- Capture the Ghost.
- Eyeball Relay Race.
- Pumpkin Bowling.
- Skeleton Scavenger Hunt.
- Dead Man’s Treasure.
- Musical Pumpkins.
What can adults do on Halloween?
10 Things to Do on Halloween When It’s No Longer Socially Acceptable for You to Trick-or-Treat
- Watch a scary movie.
- Binge-watch a season of American Horror Story.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Go bobbing for apples.
- Hit up a hayride.
- Or hit up a haunted house.
- Head to a Halloween party — or host one of your own!
- Bake a candy cake.
How do you throw a scary Halloween party?
How to Throw a Perfectly Spooky Halloween Party
- Pick a theme and commit to it.
- Set up a DIY costume table.
- Elevate your candy game.
- Scare guests with your baking skills.
- Award the best costume of the night.
- Set up a caramel apple bar.
- Go antiquing for decorations.
- Use pumpkins for literally everything.
How do you do a Halloween party in a small house?
How To Host An Epic Halloween Bash In A Tiny Apartment
- Try To Utilize As Much Space As Possible.
- Keep Your Guest List Respectfully Short.
- There’s No Shame In Asking For Help.
- Don’t Go Overboard On The Decor.
- Not Everything Will Be Perfect, So Embrace It.