- 1 How do you make a unique birthday card?
- 2 How do you make homemade cards?
- 3 What do you write in a creative birthday card?
- 4 How do you make a simple card for kids?
- 5 How do you make homemade birthday cards?
- 6 How can I make my birthday special?
- 7 What should I do with used greeting cards?
- 8 What are some good birthday captions?
- 9 How do you write a birthday blessing?
- 10 How do you wish happy birthday in style?
- 11 What can I write in a child card?
- 12 What do you put in a card for kids?
How do you make a unique birthday card?
We hope you feel inspired to try recreating one or invent one of your own!
- Kissing buttons: homemade birthday cards.
- Paper doily cupcake card.
- Birthday candle card.
- String balloon card.
- Sharpie whale card.
- Paper cutout age card.
- Washi tape candle card.
- Washi tape tiered cake.
How do you make homemade cards?
Handmade cards are always lovely to receive, and much more personal than a store bought card. Creating the card will require eight very common items: A nice writing utensil, cardstock or heavy construction paper, a piece of ribbon, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, a small ruler, a pencil and a dull butter knife.
What do you write in a creative birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
How do you make a simple card for kids?
ALL OCCASION CARDS FOR KIDS TO MAKE
- This is the homemade card that prompted this post: Easy Pop-Up Cards for Kids to Decorate (see photo)
- Lego Print Cards combine paint and your favorite Legos, The Imagination Tree.
- Chicken Cards made from plates, The Mad House.
- Fingerprint Cards, The Mad House.
How do you make homemade birthday cards?
Make an easy DIY birthday card with just a few pieces of paper. Start with a blank greeting card (or make your own from folded cardstock) and use glue or double-stick tape to attach a balloon shape cut from bright paper. Add a sweet message to the balloon, and pop this cute card in an envelope!
How can I make my birthday special?
15 Ways to Make Birthdays Special (No Big Party Required)
- Fill their room with balloons.
- Do a birthday countdown.
- Make a birthday present scavenger hunt.
- Dress them in special birthday attire.
- Transform their chair into a birthday throne.
- Or make them an entire birthday castle.
- Give them the gift of quality time.
What should I do with used greeting cards?
5 Donate to a Charity: Before you toss any unwanted cards, consider donating them. St. Jude’s Ranch for Children will recycle used greeting cards and turn them into new holiday and greeting cards. You can also purchase their recycled cards to support their programs and services.
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
How do you write a birthday blessing?
What to Write in a Birthday Card
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]!
- Happy Birthday!
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart.
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!
How do you wish happy birthday in style?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day.
- “Hope your birthday cake is the second sweetest thing I get to taste today.
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
What can I write in a child card?
Heartfelt Birthday Card Messages for Kids:
- As you blow out your candles, I hope all your wishes come true. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a special day as marvelous as you! Happy birthday!
- There’s nothing more special than the day you were born—because that’s the day the whole world became brighter!
What do you put in a card for kids?
We recommend that you write uplifting messages such as:
- Stay strong.
- You are awesome.
- Never forget how amazing YOU are.
- You rock.
- I hope you have a great day today.
- You shine brighter than the sun.
- You inspire me.
- Be Brave.