- 1 What crafts can you do for Easter?
- 2 What should I make for Easter at home?
- 3 What can I make with paper for Easter?
- 4 How do you make an Easter egg craft?
- 5 What can I make to sell for Easter?
- 6 How do you explain Easter to a child?
- 7 Is the Easter bunny real?
- 8 How can I decorate my yard for Easter?
- 9 What do you put inside Easter eggs?
- 10 How do you make Easter decorations?
What crafts can you do for Easter?
From egg carton chicks to cotton ball bunnies to q-tip sheep, there are tons of Easter craft ideas here to inspire you.
- Lolly Pop Bunnies.
- Paper Roll Chicks.
- Paper Lilies Made from a Traced Hand Print.
- Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs.
- Clothespin Bunnies.
- Cupcake Liner Spring Flowers.
What should I make for Easter at home?
These Adorable DIY Easter Crafts Double as Decor
- 2 Easter Grass Display. Lia Griffith.
- 3 DIY Easter Egg Wreath. A spritz of paint onto craft eggs gives them authentic natural look in this glue-gun wreath DIY.
- 4 Golden Eggs.
- 5 Cake Stand Nest.
- 6 DIY Bunny Soap.
- 7 Easter Egg Terrariums.
- 8 Popsicle Stick Bunny.
- 9 Galvanized Tulips.
What can I make with paper for Easter?
12 DELIGHTFUL EASTER PAPER AND ORIGAMI PROJECTS
- Bunny Bow Printable Favor Bags (via hello, Wonderful)
- Paper Easter Eggs (via Craft & Creativity)
- Easter Paper Egg Art (via The Proper Blog)
- Paper Birds Nests (via Vitamini Handmade)
- Origami Easter Bunny Baskets (via Studio DIY)
- Bunny Paper Bookmark (via hello, Wonderful)
How do you make an Easter egg craft?
Have an egg -tastic time!
- 01 of 09. Plastic Easter Egg Flowers. Make and Takes.
- 02 of 09. Easy Paper Easter Wreath.
- 03 of 09. Neon Puffy Paint Easter Eggs.
- 04 of 09. Shaving Cream Painted Easter Eggs.
- 05 of 09. Button Easter Egg.
- 06 of 09. Crushed Egg Shells Craft.
- 07 of 09. “All Ears” Easter Craft.
- 08 of 09. Easy DIY Egg Garland.
What can I make to sell for Easter?
Decoration Easter Crafts to Sell
- Easy Bunny Burlap Wreath from Kenarry.
- Spring Carrot Wreath from Love the Tomkins.
- Grapevine Bunny Wreath from Sprinkle Some Fun.
- Easter Egg Wreath from A Pumpkin and A Princess.
- Burlap and Moss Easter Bunny Wreath from House by Hoff.
- Egg Topiary Tree from Sand and Sisal.
How do you explain Easter to a child?
Tell the Easter story using words that they already know in a way that makes sense for their age level.
- You might say to a young child under 10, “Do you know the reason we celebrate Easter? It’s because Jesus gave us a very special gift.
- To a child over 10, you might say, “Do you know why Easter is so important to me?
Is the Easter bunny real?
Is the Easter bunny real? While there is no actual bunny that once was the iconic hare, the legendary egg-laying rabbit is said to have been brought to America by German immigrants in the 1700s, according to History. As mentioned, children would make nests for Oschter Haws to leave behind eggs.
How can I decorate my yard for Easter?
18 Outdoor Easter Decorations that will Brighten Up Your Yard
- 18 Fun Ways to Spring into Easter with Outdoor Decorations.
- Yarn Art Pastel Egg Wreath.
- Standing Wooden Bunny Cut-out with Ribbon.
- Hatched Egg Easter Tree Ornament.
- Larger-than-life Yard Peeps Outdoor Decorations.
- Rustic Wooden Box Planter.
What do you put inside Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
How do you make Easter decorations?
Save paper egg cartons and give them new life as a chic centerpiece. Cut out egg cups in groups of four and paint them white. Then arrange them in a circle and fill with eggs, flowers, or candy! Bunnies of all shapes and sizes are a staple for Easter.