- 1 How do you organize old greeting cards?
- 2 Is there a market for old greeting cards?
- 3 What should I do with used greeting cards?
- 4 Should I keep greeting cards?
- 5 What can I do with used Christmas cards?
- 6 Do old greeting cards have any value?
- 7 Who takes unused greeting cards?
- 8 How do you declutter old greeting cards?
- 9 Does anyone collect old Christmas cards?
How do you organize old greeting cards?
Check out these neat ideas for displaying and storing old greeting cards.
- Keep them in a scrapbook, so you can enjoy Christmas cards or wedding cards again and again without having to dig through boxes trying to find them.
- Turn them into gift tags.
- Make placemats out of them.
- Frame them in a shadow box.
Is there a market for old greeting cards?
Old greeting cards sell for fairly good money, and again they don’t have to be “antique” to qualify. Here’s the really oddball part though, they don’t need to be mint or unused to sell. People will buy used vintage greeting cards for good money. Take a look on eBay under Collectibles > Paper > Vintage Greeting Cards >.
What should I do with used greeting cards?
5 Donate to a Charity: Before you toss any unwanted cards, consider donating them. St. Jude’s Ranch for Children will recycle used greeting cards and turn them into new holiday and greeting cards. You can also purchase their recycled cards to support their programs and services.
Should I keep greeting cards?
It is okay to keep special cards. However, not all cards are meant to be kept forever or are equal in sentimental value. A hand-made creation with a heartfelt note is different than a generic store card with just a signature at the bottom. Too often people feel obligated to keep every card out of guilt or tradition.
What can I do with used Christmas cards?
- 6 craft ideas for recycling and reusing Christmas cards. New Year’s Eve decorations.
- Next year’s Christmas decorations. If you are guilty of being a bit of a sentimental hoarder, then this one is perfect for you.
- Gift boxes.
- Gift tags.
- 24 eco-friendly Christmas crackers.
Do old greeting cards have any value?
Your Old Christmas Cards Might Be Worth Serious Money. “And the most popular one obviously is Christmas.” Vintage cards in good condition can fetch about $10 to $50 apiece, she says, but particularly valuable ones can shoot up into the three- or even four-figure range.
Who takes unused greeting cards?
Jude’s Ranch accepts used all-occasion greeting cards year round. They recycle them to create new greeting cards that are then sold to support their programs for abused, neglected and homeless children and families.
How do you declutter old greeting cards?
Here are some tips if you’re ready to declutter your old cards and letters:
- Find the treasures in the piles and keep those but let go of the others.
- Keep cards that have special notes written in them but say goodbye to those with just a basic signature.
- Let go of any cards or letters from people you don’t remember.
Does anyone collect old Christmas cards?
Most Christmas cards are paper based so they can be recycled quite easily, along with the envelopes. You can recycle them in your own household recycling collection or take them to local recycling points, such as at household waste recycling centres or collection banks in supermarket car parks.