- 1 How can I turn my old shirt into a new one?
- 2 What can you make from old clothes?
- 3 How do you make a boring shirt cute?
- 4 What can I do with an old T-shirt?
- 5 What can I do with shirt scraps?
- 6 What do you do with old logo shirts?
- 7 How do you make cushions out of old clothes?
- 8 What can you do with old suits?
How can I turn my old shirt into a new one?
Make Your Favorite Old T – Shirt New Again
- Step 1: Suplies. Sewing machine and contrasting thread.
- Step 2: Your Favorite Old T – shirt.
- Step 3: New T – shirt.
- Step 4: “Steam-a Seam 2”
- Step 5: Iron.
- Step 6: Sew From the Back and Then Turn Right Side Out.
- Step 7: Cut.
- Step 8: You’re Done!
What can you make from old clothes?
What to do with old clothes
- Make your own glitter trainers.
- Turn your favourite t-shirts into a duvet cover.
- Cut a t-shirt into a halter neck top.
- Turn old jumpers into cushion covers.
- Put your favourite t-shirts in a frame.
- Make your own chokers.
- Cut jeans into shorts.
- Use material scraps to make hand warmers.
How do you make a boring shirt cute?
Pin these projects:
- Add a cute ribbon.
- Cut out most of the back of your T – shirt and tie what’s left.
- Make a skull cutout.
- Make a line of bows along the back of your T – shirt.
- Make a geometric design.
- Cut out a tree of life shape.
- Make a butterfly twist tee.
- Create a cool high-contrast look by layering.
What can I do with an old T-shirt?
Get those crafting scissors ready!
- Turn them into baskets.
- Give them to your dog.
- Cut them into headbands.
- Add some beads.
- Sew them into a quilt.
- Use them to hang your plants.
- Braid them into bracelets.
- Decorate your light fixtures.
What can I do with shirt scraps?
Check out these ideas for upcycling t- shirts, then gather a bunch of friends for eco-crafternoon!
- Shopping bag.
- Braided basket.
- Crocheted basket.
- Pot holder.
- Plant hanger.
- Cloth nappies, burp cloths, and bibs.
What do you do with old logo shirts?
Donate. If you can’t recycle old promotional items, consider donating them. Donate still-wearable items to your nearest thrift store; some of them even pick up! Even worn, ripped old clothing can be used by someone.
How do you make cushions out of old clothes?
Pin the two pieces of fabric together. Place pins along the edges of the fabric to hold the shape of the pillow in place. Make sure the pieces are perfectly aligned. If you’re using fabric with a pattern, be sure the pattern won’t look crooked once you sew the pillow.
What can you do with old suits?
Variation: Take your suits to a thrift shop or resale shop to sell them quickly and make some fast money. You’ll only get a small amount of money, but you won’t need to wait for the consignment shop to find a buyer. Take your suits to a consignment shop and show them to the clerk.