- 1 What are the top 5 most popular Easter basket items?
- 2 What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
- 3 What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
- 4 What are the top 5 best Easter candy?
- 5 How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
- 6 What is the most popular Easter color?
- 7 What do you put in Easter eggs for adults?
- 8 What do you put inside Easter eggs?
- 9 What do you put in a teenage girl Easter basket?
- 10 What do you put in Easter baskets for tweens?
- 11 What do you put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
What are the top 5 most popular Easter basket items?
From the bad to the good, here are the definitive rankings of popular springtime Easter candies.
- Brach’s Pastel Candy Corn. Amazon.
- Jordan Almonds. Amazon.
- Peeps. Amazon.
- Sweet Tarts Chicks, Ducks, and Bunnies. Amazon.
- Whopper’s Mini Robin Eggs.
- Starburst Jelly Beans.
- Cadbury Creme Egg.
- Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny.
What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
Easy Ideas for Easter Basket Alternatives
- Beach Towel Easter Basket from Down Home Inspiration. Candy Box Easter Basket from Krazy Coupon Lady.
- Tackle Box Easter Basket from Crafty Morning.
- Cooler Easter Basket from The Seasonal Home.
- Baby Pool Easter Basket from Kicker 102.5.
- Sports Helmet Easter Basket from Fun Squared.
What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
32 Fantastic Non Chocolate Easter Gifts for Kids
- Cute & Cuddly Torch.
- Tamagotchi Virtual Pet.
- Pink Bunny Jersey Dress.
- We’re Going on an Egg Hunt.
- Aqua Dragons Underwater World Deluxe.
What are the top 5 best Easter candy?
49 Easter Candies You Need In Your Basket This Year
- 7 Starburst Jellybeans.
- 6 Speckled Chocolate Malted Eggs.
- 5 Peeps Yellow Marshmallow Chicks.
- 4 Williams Sonoma Chocolate Malt Ball Eggs.
- 3 Peanut Butter Filled Giant Chocolate Bunny.
- 2 Easter Rainbow Marshmallow Chick Pop.
- 1 Egg Shaped Peppermint Patties.
How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
How much should you spend on Easter basket goodies? A quick look at some parenting forums shows families spending anywhere from $25 to $100 per child, but you don’t need to turn Easter into a consumer holiday.
What is the most popular Easter color?
Purple (The Color of Lent) The color most commonly associated with the Easter season (or more specifically the season of Lent that precedes Easter Day) is purple.
What do you put in Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do you put inside Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What do you put in a teenage girl Easter basket?
20 Trendy Teen Easter Basket Ideas, Since You’re Never Too Old for Holiday Fun
- Gift for Teens Under $10. Cable Bite.
- For Teens Who Have Everything. Chocolate Game Controller.
- Iridescent GLUX. Copernicus Toys.
- Bunny Slipper Socks. Sheliky.
- Typing Away Catly Toy.
- Cute Easter Basket Stuffer.
- Inflatable Lounger.
- Jelly Bean Baby Carrot.
What do you put in Easter baskets for tweens?
10 Easter Basket Ideas for Teens and Tweens!
- Another cute way to give cash is to create some Bunny Money!
- This is a great idea for tweens or teens- especially if you fill the plastic eggs.
- How about hiding bottles of nail polish.
- Creating green toppers for orange nail polish.
What do you put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
Easter Basket Filler and Stuffer Ideas
- Plastic eggs filled with little figurines.
- Little Golden books.
- Craft paint, paint brush, craft paper.
- Small puzzles.
- Post-It notes.
- Markers, crayons, highlighters.