- 1 What are some easy Easter crafts?
- 2 How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
- 3 What can I put in my 2 year olds Easter egg?
- 4 How do you make an Easter special at home?
- 5 What are some cute Easter crafts?
- 6 How do you make Easter fun?
- 7 What are traditional Easter activities?
- 8 What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
- 9 How do you explain Easter to a toddler?
- 10 What can I put in my toddlers Easter eggs besides candy?
- 11 What can I put in my 5 year olds Easter egg?
- 12 What do you put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
- 13 What are some fun Easter games for kids?
- 14 How can I surprise my kids for Easter?
- 15 How do kids celebrate Easter at home?
What are some easy Easter crafts?
25+ Easter Crafts for Kids
- RELATED: Easter Crafts for Preschoolers.
- When we think of Easter crafts we immediately think of cute Easter bunny craft ideas.
- Paper Plate Easter Bunny.
- Pom Pom Easter Bunny Handprint Card.
- Egg Carton Bunny.
- Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny.
- Easter Bunny Bobble Craft.
How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
What can I put in my 2 year olds Easter egg?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg -shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
How do you make an Easter special at home?
- Run an Easter egg hunt. Advertisement.
- Make some crafty Easter masks. Why not bring the Easter bunny right into your home by making some cute face masks?
- Do some Easter egg baking.
- Try make these salt dough nests.
- Or eat these easy Easter nests.
- Coo at cute animals.
- Play a bunny hop sack race.
- Paint real eggs.
What are some cute Easter crafts?
From egg carton chicks to cotton ball bunnies to q-tip sheep, there are tons of Easter craft ideas here to inspire you.
- Lolly Pop Bunnies.
- Paper Roll Chicks.
- Paper Lilies Made from a Traced Hand Print.
- Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs.
- Clothespin Bunnies.
- Cupcake Liner Spring Flowers.
How do you make Easter fun?
Short of simply hiding the eggs really, really far apart from each other, here are some fun ways to add some activity to your Easter:
- Egg rolling. Do you know what an egg roll is?
- Switch things up.
- Active egg hunt.
- Bunny hop.
- Leapfrog/bunny game.
- Animal friends.
- Obstacle course/relay race.
- Community egg hunt outdoors.
What are traditional Easter activities?
list of traditional easter activities
- Easter baskets prepared.
- Easter parade in various cities OR have your own!
- Egg hunt.
- Religious service/ceremony.
- Easter dinner with family and friends.
- New, spring clothes.
- Family photos in the yard.
- Spring walk.
What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
25 Adorable Easter Gifts Toddlers Will Love Opening on Easter Sunday
- 1 Toomies Hide & Squeak Eggs. toomies.
- Makes a Fun Easter Activity Too.
- 3 Hide & Squeak Eggstension Nesting Eggs Toy.
- Educational Toys for Toddlers.
- Easter Book for Toddlers.
- 6 Musical Drumfish.
- 7 Animal Peg Puzzle Bundle.
- 8 My First Number Train.
How do you explain Easter to a toddler?
How To Explain Easter to Kids
- The date of Easter changes every year.
- Easter is the Christian celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Easter marks the end of the 40-day period of Lent, which is a traditional time of fasting that begins on Ash Wednesday.
- The week before Easter is known as Holy Week.
What can I put in my toddlers Easter eggs besides candy?
20 Candy -Free Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- How cute is this little bunny?
- Kids love money before ever understanding what money really is.
- Barrettes, bows, hair clips, ponytail holders–any kind of hair accessory your little girl is currently rocking these days!
- Little toy cars!
- Sidewalk Chalk.
- Miniature Playdough.
- Miniature bubbles.
What can I put in my 5 year olds Easter egg?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What do you put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What are some fun Easter games for kids?
22 Super Fun Games to Play on Easter
- The Easter Egg Toss Game. Shutterstock.
- The Egg Commands Game. Shutterstock.
- The Pile of Peeps Game. Shutterstock.
- The Spoon and Egg Race. Shutterstock.
- The Jelly Bean Scoop Game. Shutterstock.
- Bocce Eggs. Shutterstock.
- The Easter Egg Puzzle Hunt. Shutterstock.
- The Carrot in the Basket Game.
How can I surprise my kids for Easter?
Give each kid a list of different items such as two golden eggs, three eggs filled with a coin, a chocolate bunny, etc. When they find everything on the list, give a final clue that leads them to their Easter baskets. Use photos or drawings for kids who can’t read yet.
How do kids celebrate Easter at home?
Here are 15 ways to make this an Easter to remember:
- Host a virtual Easter egg hunt.
- Adopt a bunny.
- Decorate your home with reusable stickers.
- Take family pictures.
- Decorate eggs.
- Make bunny shaped breakfast.
- Attend virtual religious services.
- Make flower crowns.