- 1 How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
- 2 What should I make for Easter at home?
- 3 What can I put in my 2 year olds Easter egg?
- 4 What can I make with preschoolers?
- 5 What are traditional Easter activities?
- 6 What do older kids do on Easter?
- 7 What can I make for Easter craft?
- 8 How do you make Easter fun?
- 9 What can I make and sell for Easter?
- 10 What can you put in Easter eggs that’s not candy?
- 11 What can I put in my 5 year olds Easter egg?
- 12 What do you put in Easter eggs for preschoolers?
- 13 What activities are good for 4 year olds?
- 14 What can I bake with a 4 year old?
- 15 What crafts can a 3 year old do?
How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
What should I make for Easter at home?
These Adorable DIY Easter Crafts Double as Decor
- 2 Easter Grass Display. Lia Griffith.
- 3 DIY Easter Egg Wreath. A spritz of paint onto craft eggs gives them authentic natural look in this glue-gun wreath DIY.
- 4 Golden Eggs.
- 5 Cake Stand Nest.
- 6 DIY Bunny Soap.
- 7 Easter Egg Terrariums.
- 8 Popsicle Stick Bunny.
- 9 Galvanized Tulips.
What can I put in my 2 year olds Easter egg?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg -shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What can I make with preschoolers?
101 fun things to do with preschoolers
- Create a bubble painting.
- Create a marble painting.
- Craft a story together.
- Dig in the dirt.
- Bag leaves together.
- Make an obstacle course.
- Bake together.
- Fold towels.
What are traditional Easter activities?
list of traditional easter activities
- Easter baskets prepared.
- Easter parade in various cities OR have your own!
- Egg hunt.
- Religious service/ceremony.
- Easter dinner with family and friends.
- New, spring clothes.
- Family photos in the yard.
- Spring walk.
What do older kids do on Easter?
The Easter fun suggestions below are ideal for older children.
- Attend Church Services.
- Assemble Easter Baskets for the Less Fortunate.
- Cook Easter Dinner Together.
- Make a Bunny Cake.
- Hide Eggs for Younger Kids.
What can I make for Easter craft?
From egg carton chicks to cotton ball bunnies to q-tip sheep, there are tons of Easter craft ideas here to inspire you.
- Lolly Pop Bunnies.
- Paper Roll Chicks.
- Paper Lilies Made from a Traced Hand Print.
- Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs.
- Clothespin Bunnies.
- Cupcake Liner Spring Flowers.
How do you make Easter fun?
Short of simply hiding the eggs really, really far apart from each other, here are some fun ways to add some activity to your Easter:
- Egg rolling. Do you know what an egg roll is?
- Switch things up.
- Active egg hunt.
- Bunny hop.
- Leapfrog/bunny game.
- Animal friends.
- Obstacle course/relay race.
- Community egg hunt outdoors.
What can I make and sell for Easter?
Decoration Easter Crafts to Sell
- Easy Bunny Burlap Wreath from Kenarry.
- Spring Carrot Wreath from Love the Tomkins.
- Grapevine Bunny Wreath from Sprinkle Some Fun.
- Easter Egg Wreath from A Pumpkin and A Princess.
- Burlap and Moss Easter Bunny Wreath from House by Hoff.
- Egg Topiary Tree from Sand and Sisal.
What can you put in Easter eggs that’s not candy?
40 small non – candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What can I put in my 5 year olds Easter egg?
Easter Egg Fillers That Aren’t Candy
- Money: This is an easy go-to idea.
- Fun coupons: Make redeemable coupons your kids can use to get extra screen time, a day off from chores and other rewards.
- Confetti: This is kind of the booby prize, and might be fun to include for older kids.
What do you put in Easter eggs for preschoolers?
What to put in Easter eggs for toddlers
- Building blocks. Take a bag of age-appropriate building blocks like Lego Duplo bricks and put the smaller-sized bricks inside of plastic Easter eggs.
- Mini rubber duckies.
- Squirty toys.
What activities are good for 4 year olds?
- Make Believe – Act out a Storybook.
- Cards – our favorite card games for young kids.
- Board games – here are our favorite board games for 4 year – olds.
- Face Paint.
- Do a puppet show.
- Play Hide and Seek.
What can I bake with a 4 year old?
10 Simple Recipes To Introduce Your Toddler To Baking
- Chocolate Crispy Cakes.
- Chocolate Brownie Cake.
- Apple and Strawberry Muffins.
- Jam & Coconut Thumbprint Cookies.
- Raspberry Banana Cookies.
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Sugar-Free Banana Cake.
What crafts can a 3 year old do?
- Getting Creative with Art Supplies.
- Using Play Dough.
- Making Recycled Collages.
- Tracing Letters, Shapes, and Numbers.
- Sorting Stickers by Color.
- Stamping with Potatoes.
- Cutting Straws and Stringing Bracelets.