How do you make a simple paper pumpkin?
- 1 Prepare the orange paper. Start out with either:
- 2 Make 12 paper strips. a.)
- 3Glue 2 pairs of strips together. Take four paper strips.
- 4 Make a cross with the 2 long strips.
- 5Glue 4 short strips.
- 6Glue 4 more short strips.
- 7Punch a hole at the tips.
- 8 Make a stem.
How do you make a pumpkin out of paper strips?
- Download and print the paper strip pumpkin template.
- Next, cut out the templates.
- Invite kids to punch a hole on both ends of the paper strips with the single hole punch.
- Fold the pumpkin stem so that it will pop up from the pumpkin.
- Use a dowel rod or pencil to curl the vines of the pumpkin.
How do you make a 3d pumpkin out of paper?
- 1 Make a pumpkin pattern.
- 2Cut out the pumpkin pattern.
- 3Draw pumpkin shapes.
- 4Cut out the pumpkin shapes.
- 5Fold each pumpkin shape.
- 6Apply glue.
- 7Glue 2 pumpkin shapes together.
- 8Press to glue in place.
How do you make a pumpkin out of cardboard for Halloween?
- Step 1: Free Your Pumpkin From It’s Cardboard Origins. Once you have figured out how large you want your pumpkin to be, find a box with one side at least as big.
- Step 2: Time to Paint.
- Step 3: Making the Cut.
- Step 4: Adding the Finishing Touches.
- Step 5: Adding a Stand and Lights.
How do I cancel my paper pumpkin subscription?
Simply log on to your account and click “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.