- 1 What can I make with Christmas craft paper?
- 2 What are some good Christmas crafts?
- 3 How do you make paper Christmas tree decorations?
- 4 How do you make a paper Christmas present?
- 5 How do you make a simple paper Christmas tree?
- 6 How do you make Christmas decorations at home?
- 7 What are some fun crafts?
- 8 How can I make Christmas fun?
- 9 Do it yourself crafts for Christmas?
- 10 How do you make a snowflake with paper?
- 11 How do you make a 3D paper snowflake?
- 12 How do you make a simple gift?
- 13 How do you make homemade gifts?
- 14 How do you make Christmas gift boxes?
What can I make with Christmas craft paper?
Here are some of our favorite holiday paper crafts and Christmas decorations:
- Swedish Paper Stars.
- Oversized Holly and Berries Garland.
- Metallic Paper Wreath.
- Paper Birds.
- Folded Fir Tree.
- Woven Paper Balls Garland.
- Faceted Vase.
- Swirly Paper Tree Ornaments.
What are some good Christmas crafts?
25 Simple Christmas Crafts:
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath:
- Snow Globe Tumblers:
- Snowman Ornament:
- Sock Gnomes:
- Holiday Character Candy Pots.
- Popsicle Christmas Tree Ornaments.
- Santa Wreath.
- Snowy Mason Jar:
How do you make paper Christmas tree decorations?
How to make paper Christmas tree decorations:
- Enlarge templates to about 11cm tall. Trace around each template onto card and cut out.
- Cut along the centre lines as indicated.
- Punch a hole for the hanging loop and thread a length of twine through, tying in a knot.
How do you make a paper Christmas present?
- Cut out your paper squares. To make our box we’ll need two square pieces of paper.
- Fold the paper squares in half.
- Fold your paper into a diamond.
- Make the paper creases.
- Turn your paper square into a rectangle.
- Create an L with your paper.
- Unfold the edges.
- Finish your box!
How do you make a simple paper Christmas tree?
- 1Cut three green triangles. Cut 3 to 4 triangles of increasing size from green construction paper.
- 2Glue the triangles together. Glue the triangles together to form a Christmas tree.
- 3 Make a tree trunk.
- 4Cut out shapes.
- 5Decorate the shapes.
- 6Decorate the tree.
How do you make Christmas decorations at home?
Sweeten your holiday decor with these fun and simple DIY projects using candy canes and peppermint sticks. Make the garland: Attach candy canes together, either in a heart shape or back-to-back, with hot-glue. Tie red twine around canes where glued. Loop over red twine, and hang.
What are some fun crafts?
21 Fun Crafts to Do When You’re Bored
- Wine Cork Vase. If you’re like me, you might have some excess wine corks laying around and you don’t know what to do with them.
- Ribbon Vase.
- Painted Glass Vase.
- Finger Painting.
- DIY Coasters.
- DIY Spice Containers.
- DIY Serving Tray.
- Paper Flowers.
How can I make Christmas fun?
Just choose your favorite from those below or use them to inspire an idea all your own.
- Take a Holiday Card Photo.
- Send Soldiers Holiday Cards.
- Decorate a Gingerbread House.
- Bake Unique Christmas Cookies.
- Plan a Family Photoshoot.
- Start a New Family Tradition.
- Host a Christmas Craft Party.
- Write Letters to Santa.
Do it yourself crafts for Christmas?
70+ DIY Christmas Crafts to Make Every Inch of Your Home Instagram-Worthy
- of 78. Ice Skates Wreath.
- of 78. Christmas Light Napkin Rings.
- of 78. Holiday Shakers.
- of 78. DIY Citrus Garland.
- of 78. Holiday Card Tree.
- of 78. Christmas Straws.
- of 78. Festive Throw Pillow.
- of 78. Plaid Shirt Ribbons.
How do you make a snowflake with paper?
How to Make 6-Pointed Paper Snowflakes
- Step 1: Start With a Square. First, begin with a square piece of copy paper.
- Step 2: Fold in Half Diagonally.
- Step 3: Fold in Half Again.
- Step 4: Fold One Third.
- Step 5: Fold Again.
- Step 6: Cut the “top” Off at an Angle.
- Step 7: Shape It!
- Step 8: Unfold to Reveal!
How do you make a 3D paper snowflake?
- 1Print out the template. Choose from any of these 3D Snowflake templates.
- 2Cut out the template. Cut out the six squares.
- 3Fold the square in half. Take one of the six squares.
- 4Fold the triangle in half.
- 5Cut three slits.
- 6Unfold the paper.
- 7Assemble the snowflake.
How do you make a simple gift?
OK, here they are-fun, simple homemade gifts for everyone on your list.
- Mug Rug.
- Rock Photo Holders.
- Skillet Handle Cover.
- Map Magnets.
- Chapstick Key Chain.
- Watermelon Soap.
- Cord Tacos.
- Marble Dipped Mugs.
How do you make homemade gifts?
47 Easy Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Decoupage Soap. from Mod Podge Rocks.
- Picture Frame Message Board. from House by Hoff.
- Wooden Slab Key Holder. from The Crafted Life.
- Scalloped Cork Board. from A Bubbly Life.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs. from Bitz & Giggles.
- Mini Frame Magnets.
- Tile Coasters.
- Hand Painted Holiday Mugs.
How do you make Christmas gift boxes?
Add treats and surprises to the boxes before you hang them on the tree. Wrap candy in tissue paper and stuff it into the box. Other ideas for things to put in the box are small toys, happy messages, small cookies, jewelry, small soaps, or coins. You can add a gift tag to complete your little gift box.