- 1 What can I make with clear ornaments?
- 2 How do you decorate clear plastic ornaments?
- 3 How do you fill clear ornaments with glitter?
- 4 How do you make clear glass?
- 5 How do you make glitter ornaments with Elmer’s glue?
- 6 How do you fill glass ornaments with paint?
- 7 What kind of pen do you use to write on ornaments?
- 8 What do you personalize ornaments with?
- 9 Can you use Sharpie on plastic ornaments?
What can I make with clear ornaments?
10 Ways to Fill a Clear Glass Christmas Ornament
- 01 of 10. Create Place Cards for a Holiday Table.
- 02 of 10. Grow a Little Plant Inside.
- 03 of 10. Turn Glitter Into a Galaxy.
- 04 of 10. Perch Some Love Birds on a Branch.
- 05 of 10. Give the Gift of Hot Cocoa.
- 06 of 10. Brush on Some Gold Leaf.
- 07 of 10.
- 08 of 10.
How do you decorate clear plastic ornaments?
Using a medicine dropper, pour about 10 ml of Polycrylic into the plastic ornament. Gently swirl the ornament around until the entire inside has been covered in a thin coat of Polycrylic. Once it has been coated, dump out the excess. Roll up a piece of paper to use as a funnel and pour glitter into the ornament.
How do you fill clear ornaments with glitter?
Beacon Glitter It
- Pour a small amount of glue inside the ornament. Lightly swirl the glue around to cover the entire area inside.
- Pour glitter into the ornament and swirl around until it’s fully covered. My kids loved this part!
How do you make clear glass?
Clear Glass is made by putting Glass, Glass Panes, Glass Bottles, or Sand in the Smeltery and melting it down. This yields Liquid Glass, which can then either be poured into a Casting Basin to make Clear Glass, or into a Casting Table to make Clear Glass Pane.
How do you make glitter ornaments with Elmer’s glue?
Mix water and glue to make it fairly runny. Pour inside blanket ornament and turn ball to get the glue mixture to coat the entire inside of the ornament. Dump out extra. Pour fine glitter inside using a funnel or folded paper, shake to evenly distribute glitter onto the glue.
How do you fill glass ornaments with paint?
Gather your supplies and carefully remove the tops of all the glass ornaments. Fill each ornament with about 1 tablespoon of craft paint. Rotate the ornament so the paint covered the entire inside. You may need to shake the ornament a bit or even add a little more paint to cover the entire surface.
What kind of pen do you use to write on ornaments?
Using the gold Sharpie Pen, give it a good shake and write on the ornament overtop of your pencil guideline.
What do you personalize ornaments with?
Easy Step Personalization Instructions
- Use extra fine point permanent marker.
- Choose a script that is most comfortable for you.
- Keep letters close together as this helps to keep a straight line.
- Use scotch tape as a practice guide.
- Keep pen flowing by scribbling on a piece of scratch paper.
Can you use Sharpie on plastic ornaments?
All you need are Sharpies and Rubbing Alcohol to turn a piece of plastic into a gorgeous tie dyed Christmas ornament! If you ‘ve never heard of making tie-dye with Sharpies and Rubbing Alcohol, you ‘re in for a treat. The colours blend together, and you end up with something that looks just like tie-dye.