- 1 How do I make my plant pots look nice?
- 2 What can you make out of clay pots?
- 3 What can I put in pots to decorate?
- 4 How can I make cheap planters look expensive?
- 5 What can I put in flower pots instead of flowers?
- 6 What can you make out of clay for beginners?
- 7 What do you put in tiny pots?
- 8 What to put in hanging planters Besides plants?
- 9 What can I put in a planter?
- 10 How do you make homemade concrete planters?
- 11 What material is best for outdoor planters?
How do I make my plant pots look nice?
24 Seriously Creative Ways to Spruce Up a Flower Pot
- Decoupage a Design. Place of My Taste.
- Paint and Tie on Twine. Get the tutorial at pinkwhen.com.
- Paint With Chalk Paint. Via beadandcord.com.
- Stamp on a Label. Rustic and Woven.
- Knit a Cover.
- Stack ‘Em Up.
- Stencil on a Pattern.
- Affix Twigs.
What can you make out of clay pots?
10 Creative Terra Cotta Clay Pot Projects
- 1 Clay Pot Lighthouse.
- 2 Clay Pot Birdhouse.
- 3Fairy Garden in a Pot.
- 4 Clay Tipsy Pots.
- 5 Terra Cotta People.
- 6 Clay Pot Candle Planter.
- 7Potted Plant Shelves.
- 8Bird & Bee & Butterfly Baths & Fountains.
What can I put in pots to decorate?
Fill small pots with sand and small shells. Place a votive candle in the center. Plant flowers or green plants in your planters to use as table decorations at a party or reception. Use clean terra cotta pots to bake individual loaves of bread.
How can I make cheap planters look expensive?
How to make a cheap planter look expensive:
- Clean up the container. Ours had been sitting in the basement for a couple years, so a quick wipe down with a damp cloth got rid of any dust and dirt.
- Spray paint it. I was excited to try out this Hammered paint.
- Let it dry and do a second coat with an hour or after 48 hours.
What can I put in flower pots instead of flowers?
1. Seed Storage: If you still want to grow flowers, fruits or vegetables – just not in these particular pots – you can use small, extra flowerpots to store seed packets in your shed or garage between plantings. This will help keep your seeds organized and out of the way.
What can you make out of clay for beginners?
10 Things to Make with Air Dry Clay: Fun and Beautiful Projects
- Mini Textured Succulent Planters.
- Painted Crayola Air Dry Clay Pinch Pots.
- DIY Succulent Pineapple Air Dry Clay Planters.
- DIY Easy Clay Bowls.
- Handmade Clay Diffuser Necklace.
- DIY Diffuser Keychains.
- DIY Moon Phase Wall Mobile.
- DIY Monstera leaf keychain.
What do you put in tiny pots?
Lettuce, radishes, bean plants, and dwarf pac choi in vibrant sunset colors will grow well and look beautiful in a tiny container arrangement. Herbs are another no-brainer for small container gardening. Cilantro, dill, rosemary, mint, basil, and so many others can be grown in small pots.
What to put in hanging planters Besides plants?
Here are our top 5 uses for our favorite planters:
- CONTAINER GARDENING. Not a gardener?
- KITCHEN HERB GARDEN. Or, create a feast for the senses with potted herbs.
- POOLSIDE STORAGE. Lounging poolside is one of summer’s great pleasures.
- BEVERAGE HOLDER.
- SIDE TABLE.
What can I put in a planter?
Various household cans, bottles and bags also can be used to take up space in the bottom of a tall planter. Possibilities include crushed aluminum cans, plastic milk jugs, plastic water bottles, plastic soda pop bottles and crunched, empty potting soil and soil amendment bags.
How do you make homemade concrete planters?
- In a bucket, combine concrete mix with water.
- Find one bigger-size and one smaller-size plastic bowl or container to use together as a mold.
- Spray the inside of larger container and the outside of smaller container generously with cooking spray oil.
- Fill the larger container with the prepared concrete.
What material is best for outdoor planters?
The lightweight nature of fiberglass makes it an ideal material for planters as the containers can be easily moved to evolve with design trends. Spaces can stay fresh and current as pots are rearranged over and over again. The weather-resistant nature of fiberglass serves as a common material for outdoor design.