- 1 What can I make with old 78 records?
- 2 What old records are worth the most?
- 3 What is the best way to sell old records?
- 4 Are 78 records valuable?
- 5 How do I know if my vinyl records are valuable?
- 6 What can you do with old vinyl records?
- 7 What are old 45s worth?
- 8 How do you decorate with old records?
- 9 What are the most valuable 78 records?
- 10 What 45 records are valuable?
- 11 What are the most valuable Elvis records?
- 12 Does anyone buy old 78 records?
- 13 What old LP records are worth money?
- 14 What is the rarest 45 record?
What can I make with old 78 records?
TOP 14 Most Creative Uses for Old Vinyl Records
- Vinyl Record Clock. Make this simple vinyl clock using just an old record and clock mechanism. (
- Magazine Holder.
- Vinyl Record Bowl.
- Vinyl Record Book.
- Vinyl Record Cake Stand.
- Record Wall Photobooth.
- Broken Record Ombre Wall Art.
What old records are worth the most?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- Frank Wilson: ‘Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) – £25,742.
- Tommy Johnson: ‘Alcohol and Jake Blues’ – $37,100.
- Aphex Twin: Caustic Window (test pressing) – $46,300.
- The Beatles: ‘Til There Was You’ (10” acetate) – £77,500.
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
What is the best way to sell old records?
After that, I’ll go over what you need to know to get the most money for the albums.
- Record /Music Stores. One of the best (and fastest) ways to sell your vinyl records is by bringing them to record or music stores near you.
- Flea Markets.
- Used Bookstores.
Are 78 records valuable?
Tefteller said in a phone interview. He said that on average a rare jazz 78 might sell for $1,500 to $5,000, whereas sales for a comparable blues record would start at $5,000.
How do I know if my vinyl records are valuable?
Label Variations One is worth $10; one is worth $10,000! A significant factor in determining a vinyl record’s value is the label on the record itself. A given album or single might have been released with several different labels on the disc itself, even among releases by the same record company.
What can you do with old vinyl records?
How to Dispose of Old Vinyl Records
- Sell old vinyl records on eBay.
- Sell records at a garage sale or flea market.
- Place a classified ad in your local paper or in your local area of Craigslist.
- Call your local library and see if they accept donations of vinyl records.
What are old 45s worth?
Rock and roll and R&B 45s with picture sleeves that were pressed in the 1950’s have a value of at least $10, with many being valued at more than $100. EPs were only made in the 50’s and 60’s. Rock and roll and R&B 45s with the cardboard sleeves are worth at least $20, with many being worth more than $200.
How do you decorate with old records?
Album Covers Many vintage records have iconic covers. Some are brightly colored and some are subdued, but all of them make a statement. One of the easiest and most effective ways to decorate with vinyl is to use the album covers as wall art. They can be simply framed and hung strategically on the wall.
What are the most valuable 78 records?
Longtime Blues record collector and expert John Tefteller was the winning bidder at $37,100.00 for a super rare Blues 78 rpm record by Blues legend Tommy Johnson. This is highest price ever paid for a single 78 rpm Blues record and one of the highest prices ever paid for ANY record.
What 45 records are valuable?
The turquoise-lettered version will fetch upwards of $1,000 if it’s kept in good condition.
- Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (1959)
- The Who, The Who Sell Out (1967)
- Nirvana, Bleach (1989)
- XTC — Science Friction (1977)
- David Bowie — The Prettiest Star (1973)
- ABBA — Hova’s Vittne (1981)
- The Quarrymen — That’ll Be the Day (1981)
What are the most valuable Elvis records?
Elvis ‘ 1961 classic Can’t Help Falling in Love sold over a million copies in the US, and the standard 45 rpm singles are ten a penny. The limited edition 33 rpm singles on the other hand are worth a fortune. The hula cover version is most valuable, realizing up to $4,000 at auction.
Does anyone buy old 78 records?
If you want to SELL YOUR OLD 78s and have a COLLECTION or ACCUMULATION of VINTAGE 78 RPM RECORDS from your ATTIC, or BASEMENT, from AUCTIONS or the inside of your OLD VICTROLA, from your PARENTS or GRANDPARENTS and want GREAT PRICES for them, you’ve come to the right place.
What old LP records are worth money?
10 Records You Might Have Owned That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- BOB DYLAN // THE FREEWHEELIN’ BOB DYLAN (1963)
- THE BEATLES // THE BEATLES (WHITE ALBUM) (1968)
- DAVID BOWIE // DIAMOND DOGS (1974)
- SEX PISTOLS // “GOD SAVE THE QUEEN”/”NO FEELINGS” 7-INCH (1977)
- HANK MOBLEY // BLUE NOTE 1568 (1957)
What is the rarest 45 record?
There are only two known copies of Do I Love You (Indeed I Do), a rare 45 -rpm Northern soul track by Frank Wilson, one of which sold for $37,000 in 2009.