- 1 What can I make out of plastic soda bottles?
- 2 What can I make with empty water bottles?
- 3 How do you make a piggy bank with a bottle?
- 4 What kind of paint do you use on plastic soda bottles?
- 5 How do you paint plastic soda bottles?
- 6 How do you decorate plastic bottles?
- 7 How long does it take a bottle in a landfill to start to decompose?
- 8 How can I reuse plastic bottles for gardening?
- 9 How do you make a piggy bank out of a Clorox bottle?
What can I make out of plastic soda bottles?
More videos on YouTube
- Craft a Lamp From Your Plastic Bottle Caps.
- Make Airplane Toys From Shampoo Bottles.
- Reuse Soda Bottles by Creating a Vertical Garden.
- Create a Recycled Plastic Bottle Jet Pack for Kids.
- Recycle Laundry Detergent Containers Into Toy Cars.
- Reuse Plastic Bottles to Make a DIY Sprinkler.
What can I make with empty water bottles?
11 creative ways to use a water bottle instead of recycling it
- Clean your drain.
- Wasp trap.
- Paint dabbers.
- Glass pasta (or anything) holders.
- No-sew zipper bottle containers.
- DIY spray paint container.
- Dog toy.
How do you make a piggy bank with a bottle?
Stick 2 googly eyes on each bottle about halfway between the cap and the ears. Turn the bottle over to the bottom side, the side opposite of the slit opening. Glue on 4 pink beads so they look like the pig’s legs. Spread them apart equally so when you turn it back over the pig will be standing on the four bead legs.
What kind of paint do you use on plastic soda bottles?
Folk Art Multi Surface Acrylic Paint and Americana Multi Surface Acrylic Paint can be used on plastic making them ideal for recycled plastic bottles, clear cake stands and other small plastic items.
How do you paint plastic soda bottles?
Spray Paint You can sand your plastic bottle to give it texture, or add primer prior to spray painting it. Another choice is to get specialty spray paints that bond to plastic. By spray painting, you’ll be able to apply an even coat to your work in only minutes.
How do you decorate plastic bottles?
Try turning a plastic bottle into a cute decorative bird house! You can use any colour scheme you want and these little bird houses take very little time to create. Paint them or cover them with tiny craft flowers and hang them wherever your little bird friends may visit.
How long does it take a bottle in a landfill to start to decompose?
Plastic bottles, for instance, are estimated to require approximately 450 years to decompose in a landfill.
How can I reuse plastic bottles for gardening?
You can use an small plastic bottle as an irrigation tube for your plants. Take a 16 or 20 ounce plastic bottle and poke small holes throughout its sides so water can seep out. Then plant the bottle all the way into the ground closely to the plant, leaving just the top of the bottle visible.
How do you make a piggy bank out of a Clorox bottle?
Cut your holes in bottom of bottle so that the spools make the piggy bank stand right. Cut the circles and insert spool, hot glue around each one so they don’t come out. Paint on your eyes and your nose, a slot for the money, then spray with a sealer and you are done.