How do you decorate letters?
You can paint them and decorate them using paint pens. You can even try embossing foil on the letters or using a wood-burning pen to burn designs around them.” Tie ribbon or string around your letters.
How do you decorate wood?
7 Fresh Ways to Decorate with Wood Furniture for a Modern Look
- Decorate with old wood furniture in new ways.
- Embrace dark wood furniture with deep colors.
- Mix wood furnishings in a variety of tones.
- Pair wood furniture with painted pieces.
- Dress up wood furniture with colorful accents.
What paint do you use on wood letters?
For painting wood letters, you’ll need spray paint, latex paint (or both), a paint brush, paint tray and sandpaper.
How do you remove wooden letters?
To take the letters down, slide a palette knife carefully between the letters and the wall and start to work the letter off the wall. Any residue can be cleaned with a solvent like Goo Gone.