- 1 What can I make with my sizzix?
- 2 Is big shot being discontinued?
- 3 What accessories do I need for sizzix big shot?
- 4 What can the sizzix Big Shot do?
- 5 Who is sizzix suing?
- 6 Can you make your own dies for sizzix?
- 7 What is a sizzix die cutter?
- 8 Why is cuttlebug being discontinued?
- 9 What is replacing the big shot?
- 10 Can I die cut without a machine?
- 11 What are Thinlit dies?
- 12 What are sizzix Thinlits dies?
What can I make with my sizzix?
- Floral Front Card. Item: #21670. View Idea.
- 3-D Wildflowers. Item: #21669. View Idea.
- Birdhouses. Item: #21668. View Idea.
- Two Hearts Card. Item: #21667. View Idea.
- Pop-Up Flower Card. Item: #21666. View Idea.
- Celestial Favor Box. Item: #21665. View Idea.
- Floral Layers Card. Item: #21664. View Idea.
- Love & Thanks Card. Item: #21663.
Is big shot being discontinued?
In a move likely in the works for months, Stampin’ Up has announced that they are discontinuing the Sizzix Big Shot and also are replacing Sizzix as the manufacturer for their dies. The machine’s accessories, including dies and embossing folders, will also be discontinued.
What accessories do I need for sizzix big shot?
- Multipurpose Platform – Extended – Sizzix.
- Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies – Standard – Sizzix.
- Cutting Pads – Extended (2 Pack) – Sizzix.
- Premium Crease Pad – Standard – Sizzix.
- Decorative Strip Cutting Pads (2 Pack) – Sizzix.
- Branch, Large Paper Punch – Let It Bloom – Tim Holtz – Sizzix.
What can the sizzix Big Shot do?
What can the Sizzix Big Shot do? The Big Shot can emboss or die-cut cardstock, craft metal, chipboard, matboard, paper, felt and foam.
Who is sizzix suing?
Ellison, the parent of Sizzix brand, has filed suit against five different companies since November 2018 alleging infringement of a die technology patent it holds. Stephanie Barnard, a Sizzix licensed designer, and her The Stamps of Life company were the first sued in November 2018.
Can you make your own dies for sizzix?
Whether you have original artwork or not, we can help! From concept to creation, let our Custom Die Team help you create your own unique die. Choose from our original wooden Ellison SureCut dies, Sizzix Bigz dies and now our Sizzix chemically-etched dies for more intricate cuts.
What is a sizzix die cutter?
Ideal for all crafters, the original press-style Sizzix Machine, with the help of steel-rule Sizzix Originals Dies, provides a convenient, in-home solution for easy die -cutting of memorable die -cut shapes, letters and numbers from a wide variety of materials, including paper, rubber, felt, fabric, foam, sheet magnet
Why is cuttlebug being discontinued?
Why is Cricut discontinuing Cuttlebug? Cricut is committed to making amazing products that expand the creative possibilities for all of our members. As we continue to come out with new products, sometimes we have to make hard decisions about existing product lines that we can no longer support.
What is replacing the big shot?
Stampin’ Up! will be replacing the Big Shot with a new Die Cutting system. This is exciting news, as it means that Stampin’ Up! will be working directly with the manufacturer to bring all of us a new die cutting / embossing machine and that we will have more direct control over the design AND availability of products!
Can I die cut without a machine?
The truth is you are able to use die cuts without a machine and the aid of any difficult mechanics. Die should be put onto the surface with a piece of material on top and the rolling pin should be firmly applied but not so much so that the weak material rips.
What are Thinlit dies?
Thinlits dies allow you to cut intricate designs from a single sheet of paper, card, metallic foil, vellum, shrink plastic and stencil film. Thinlits dies come in a variety of beautiful shapes & sizes to add a special touch to all your papercrafting & stencilling makes.
What are sizzix Thinlits dies?
Sizzix Thinlits Dies – Shop All Now. Sizzix ® Thinlits ® dies create dazzling detailed shapes for more creative cardmaking and papercrafting projects. These wafer-thin chemically-etched die sets are designed to cut, emboss or stencil a single sheet of cardstock, paper, metallic foil or vellum.