- 1 What can I make with Mason jars for Christmas?
- 2 How do you make Christmas decorations out of Mason jars?
- 3 What can you do with empty mason jars?
- 4 What can you fill Mason jars with for gifts?
- 5 What can you put in mason jars for Valentine’s Day?
- 6 What can I use to write on glass jars?
- 7 What can you put in mason jars for Mother’s Day?
- 8 How do you paint Mason jars for Christmas?
- 9 How do you frost Mason jars for Christmas?
- 10 How do you make snow covered mason jars?
- 11 What can I put in large Mason jars?
- 12 What are Mason jars good for?
- 13 How can I reuse old jars?
What can I make with Mason jars for Christmas?
9 Christmas Gifts You Can Put in a Mason Jar
- Fruit Basket in a Jar.
- Homemade Jar of Hazelnut Hot Cocoa Ingredients.
- Double Mason Jar Gift Card Holder.
- Sweet Peppermint Christmas Gift.
- Bulb Gift in Mason Jar.
- Pickled Cucumbers and Peppers.
- DIY Sugar Plum Fairy Jar.
How do you make Christmas decorations out of Mason jars?
Step 1: Use a fine-tipped brush to paint small white dots on the outside of a glass jar. Step 2: Fill bottom of jar with snowball cookies (for the recipe, click here). Place small plastic trinkets inside for a snow globe-inspired vignette. Step 3: Tie gift tag to jar with ribbon.
What can you do with empty mason jars?
13 Brilliant Ways To Use (Or Reuse) A Glass Jar
- Put A Spout On It. This is one of my all-time favorite mason jar projects, because it’s so easy.
- Marinate Meat.
- Make A Soap Dispenser.
- Give It A Makeover.
- Light It Up.
- Make A Pretty Candle.
- Plant An Herb Garden.
What can you fill Mason jars with for gifts?
Best Mason Jar Gift Ideas
- Everything in a Jar Gift For Everyone. gunnysack.
- DIY Gift Card Snow Globe in a Jar. thecreativemama.
- Home Made Laundry Soap Neighbor Gift in a Jar.
- Tea Lovers Mason Jar Christmas Gift DIY.
- Mini Golf Date in a Jar Gift.
- Christmas in a Jar.
- Mini Bar in a Jar Gift.
- DIY Beginner Sewing Kit Gift in a Jar.
What can you put in mason jars for Valentine’s Day?
34 Mason Jar Valentine Crafts
- Valentine Candy Bouquets Mason Jar. jennycollier.
- Valentine Heart Jars. masonjarcraftslove.
- S’mores Valentines. anightowlblog.
- Valentine Chalkboard Mason Jars. plaidonline.
- Love Potion No.
- Mason Jar Heart Lanterns With Copper Wire Lights.
- Valentine Glitter Votives.
- Antique Chalky Finish Mason Jars.
What can I use to write on glass jars?
Wax (grease) pencil or glass marking pencil These genius devices let you write on glass jars and then wipe it off when you no longer want it on there. And because they’re pencils, their shavings are compostable! Glass marking pencils and wax pencils come in loads of colours, but I find a black one the most useful.
What can you put in mason jars for Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas in Mason Jars
- Spa in A Jar from The Gunny Sack.
- Citrus Bath Salts from A Pumpkin and A Princess.
- Chalkboard Heart Mason Jar Votives from Heart.
- Spa in A Jar (Take 2) from Polka Dot Chair.
- Lavender Bath Salts from Mason Jar Crafts Love.
- Mason Jar Picture Frame from Home Stories A to Z.
How do you paint Mason jars for Christmas?
- Clean The Mason Jar With Rubbing Alcohol. First, wipe down your mason jars with rubbing alcohol.
- Paint The Mason Jars. Paint your mason jars with 2-3 coats of chalk paint.
- Distress The Jars. Sand the edges of the mason jar to make it looked aged.
- Seal The Paint.
- Decorate Your Christmas Mason Jars!
How do you frost Mason jars for Christmas?
Spray paint the jars with the frosted glass paint. I did mine in three light coats, letting it dry at least 15 minutes between coats. Let dry at least one hour after last coat, then lightly spray with clear glitter spray paint to seal.
How do you make snow covered mason jars?
- Apply your sticker shapes or vinyl cutout (I cut mine in Cricut Design Space) to a clean dry mason jar.
- Pour about 1/2 a cup of Epsom salts and 1 Tablespoon of glitter onto a paper plate.
- Coat the mason jar with an even coat of glue.
- Roll your glue covered jar in the Epsom salts.
- Set aside to dry.
What can I put in large Mason jars?
10 of the Best Uses for Canning Jars
- Storage. Mason jars are really just storage containers, albeit nicer-looking than my usual plastic ones.
- Blender Jar.
- Whipped Cream.
- Transporting Lunch.
- Overnight Oatmeal.
- Single-Serving Veggies and Dip.
- Packaging Food Gifts.
What are Mason jars good for?
As we’ve stated, Mason jars have a ton of uses, from canning homemade goods like jams and jellies to storing wet and dry cooking ingredients. Owing to their airtight lid design and heat-resistant glass construction, Mason jars are also great for holding liquids like homemade soups, sauces, and juices.
How can I reuse old jars?
25 ways to reuse an empty glass jar
- Fill your glass jar with some fresh water and fill it with fresh flowers from your garden to create a lovely, free vase.
- Make a batch of jam, marmalade, lemon curd or chutney and gift it in your jar. Jazz the jar up with a label and some pretty ribbon. Your recipient will love it!