- 1 What crafts can I make on a rainy day?
- 2 What can a 9 year old do on a rainy day?
- 3 What can I do with my 2 year old on a rainy day?
- 4 How do you keep kids occupied on a rainy day?
- 5 What are some fun and easy crafts to do at home?
- 6 What’s good for dinner on a rainy day?
- 7 What can you do on a boring rainy day?
- 8 What can a 10 year old do on a rainy day?
- 9 What can you do indoors on a rainy day?
- 10 How do I entertain my toddler all day?
- 11 What activities are good for a 2 year old?
- 12 What can I teach my 2 year old at home?
- 13 How do I entertain my 6 year old at home?
- 14 What can I do with my 5 year old on a rainy day?
- 15 Where to take a child when it’s raining?
What crafts can I make on a rainy day?
7 rainy day Pinterest crafts to do with your kids
- Homemade puffy paint. Happiness is Homemade / Happiness is Homemade.
- Paper plate flower craft. Crafty Morning / Crafty Morning.
- Shimmer playdough. The Playroom / The Playroom.
- Paper bag animal puppets.
- Straw rockets.
- Homemade flubber.
- DIY rainy day paper umbrellas.
What can a 9 year old do on a rainy day?
- Escape the rain at an indoor play centre.
- Indoor rock climbing.
- Go swimming at an indoor aquatic centre.
- Go bowling.
- Go for coffee, brunch or lunch (where the kids can play too!)
- Ice skating.
- Go to the movies.
- Head into the city and visit a child-friendly indoor attraction.
What can I do with my 2 year old on a rainy day?
10 Best Indoor Activities for Toddlers
- Cardboard Box Train. Hands On As We Grow.
- Sticky Spider Web. Hands On As We Grow.
- Shaving Cream Sensory DIY. Hands On As We Grow.
- Pop Bottle Bowling. Hands On As We Grow.
- Straw Threaded Shoestring Necklace.
- Indoor Energetic Newspaper Throwing.
- Slimy Eyes.
- Lines of Colored Tape.
How do you keep kids occupied on a rainy day?
15 Ways to Keep Kids Busy on Rainy Days
- Make a Big Race Track. My boys love playing with cars, so to make it really fun we set up a big race track!
- Create in the Kitchen.
- Make a Pom Pom Shooter.
- Build with Cups.
- Make New Crayons.
- Marble Racing.
- Baking Soda & Vinegar Experiments.
- Paint Rocks.
What are some fun and easy crafts to do at home?
Easy DIY Crafts Anyone Can Do
- Blue Monogrammed String Art.
- Picture Perfect Pom-Poms in Minutes.
- Paper Towel Roll Castle.
- Newspaper Seed-Starter Pots.
- Cardboard Tube Seed-Starting.
- Monogram Faux Floral Wreath.
- DIY Upcycled Wine Cork Board.
- Use Nail Polish to Create Marbled Votives.
What’s good for dinner on a rainy day?
Everything in This Slideshow
- 1 of 20 Old-Fashioned Chicken And Dumplings.
- 2 of 20 French Onion Soup Casserole.
- 3 of 20 Slow-Cooker Pot Roast.
- 4 of 20 Andouille Sausage and Smoked Chicken Gumbo.
- 5 of 20 Shepherd’s Pie.
- 6 of 20 Soulful Chicken Soup.
- 7 of 20 Beef-and-Black-eyed Pea Chili.
- 8 of 20 White Lightning Chicken Chili.
What can you do on a boring rainy day?
Top 20 Rainy Day Activities
- Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all.
- Bake something delicious. Baking doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
- Games. Board games.
- Venture out of the house. Go to a museum or aquarium.
- Play dates.
- Movie marathon.
- Arts and crafts.
What can a 10 year old do on a rainy day?
We at FamilyEducation have compiled our tested-and-approved rainy day activities for kids.
- Family Movie Day (or Night)
- Family Game Day.
- Make Blanket Fort.
- Cook Together.
- Play Hide and Seek.
- Have a Dance Party.
- Read a Good Book.
- Scavenger Hunt.
What can you do indoors on a rainy day?
Sort Rainy Day Games
- Indoor Treasure Hunt. Hide things around the house for your children to find.
- Indoor Camping. Build a pillow or blanket fort and do fun activities inside them.
- Paper Airplane Launcher.
- Cardboard Tube Marble Run.
- Plastic Bottle Bowling.
- Bean Bag Toss.
- Tornado in a Jar.
- Homemade Sensory Bin.
How do I entertain my toddler all day?
Here are 22 easy activities to entertain your toddler —bookmark this list for your next long day at home!
- Play with toys. Break out the cars.
- Feed them snacks.
- Take them on a walk in the stroller.
- Take them on a walk to the mailbox.
- Take them to the park.
- Play in the backyard.
- Give them a bath.
What activities are good for a 2 year old?
- Play Dress Up. Haul out a pile of old clothes and let your child play dress-up.
- Decorate a Crayon Carrier. Cover a table with newspaper, then gather a resealable Ziploc bag, glue stick, pompoms, and crayons.
- Hide Toys.
- Make a Mailbox.
- Imagine a Boat.
- Trace His Body.
- Play Simon Says.
- Try a “Stop and Go” Game.
What can I teach my 2 year old at home?
What You Can Teach Your Two Year Old
- NEW WORDS AND CONVERSATIONAL SPEECH. Your 2 – year – old should have gained a slew of new vocabulary words in the past year.
- READING BOOKS.
- PROMOTE INDEPENDENCE.
- PRETEND PLAY.
- DRAWING AND COLORING.
- NUMBERS AND COUNTING.
- LETTERS AND SOUNDS.
How do I entertain my 6 year old at home?
Here are 20 old -school and fun activities for kids to do when they’re bored.
- Create a game box.
- Have them make their own cartoon.
- Let them help you.
- Give them an important task.
- Create an idea box.
- Offer creative toys.
- Design a treasure hunt.
- Encourage outdoor play.
What can I do with my 5 year old on a rainy day?
65 Indoor Activities Kids Can Do Independently on Rainy Days
- Create an indoor obstacle course.
- Plan an indoor scavenger hunt.
- Write letters to family or friends.
- Design cards for your friends.
- Make your own play dough.
- Make play dough sculptures.
- Make slime.
- Make a necklace out of beads or pasta.
Where to take a child when it’s raining?
Things To Do With Kids On A Rainy Day In London
- The RAF Museum, Colindale.
- The British Museum, Bloomsbury.
- Wigmore Hall, Marylebone.
- Banqueting House, Whitehall.
- Treasure Hunt at the V&A, South Kensington.
- National Maritime Museum, Greenwich.
- Bear & Wolf Cafe, Tufnell Park.
- Ride the entirety of a bus route.