- 1 What can I make with glass marbles?
- 2 What are glass pebbles used for?
- 3 What can I do with craft gems?
- 4 What can you make out of glass beads?
- 5 How do you stick marble to glass?
- 6 What are the most valuable marbles?
- 7 Are marbles worth anything?
- 8 How do you decorate a mirror with a glass stone?
- 9 How many glass pebbles do I need?
- 10 How do you make glass pebble magnets?
- 11 What can I do with a lot of beads?
- 12 How do you make fake gemstones at home?
- 13 What can I do with half marbles?
What can I make with glass marbles?
- Glass Marble Bracelet.
- DIY Marble Candleholder.
- DIY Cracked Marble Jewelry.
- Easy DIY Faux Stained Glass Window.
- Lovely DIY Garden Mobile/Windchime.
- Cute DIY Garden Treasure Jars – Kids Project!
- Marble Designed Coat Rack.
- Gorgeous DIY Grape Cluster Ornaments.
What are glass pebbles used for?
Glass Pebbles (also known as glass gems or glass nuggets ) are available in a wide variety of colours, finishes and sizes, they are round or oval in shape with a flat bottom. These stones are perfect to add to mosaic or art projects or even as decoration around the home.
What can I do with craft gems?
15 Amazing DIY Projects Using Glass Gems
- 1 Glass Gem Wall Art.
- 2 Glass Gem Garden Markers.
- 3 Sun Catchers.
- 4 Glass Gem Garden Gazing Ball.
- 5 Glass Gem Flower Pot.
- 6 Mosaic Art Stepping Stones.
- 7 Glass Gem Candle Holder.
- 8 Glass Gem Backsplash.
What can you make out of glass beads?
46 Gorgeous Glass Gems Craft Ideas
- Photo Pendants. I can’t think of a more thoughtful gift for a Mother or Grandmother, than a necklace or bracelet made like this.
- Glass Gem Tiled Tabletop.
- Book Pages Bracelet.
- Mason Jar Autumn Votive.
- Lighted Wine Bottles.
- Candle Trivet.
- Glass Gem Fashion Rings.
- Plant Waterer.
How do you stick marble to glass?
For all of my glass gem projects I use GE Silicone II sealant (waterproof, clear-drying). Yes, it’s sold as a sealant to use around windows and doors, but, when applied 1/8″ thick, works like a glue, grabbing the marbles. You apply the sealant and press the glass gems into it while it’s wet.
What are the most valuable marbles?
Top 10 Most Expensive Marbles 2018
- Onionskin Swirl Marble – $10,350.
- Onionskin Blizzard Marble – $9,775.
- Indian Mag Lite Marble – $9,200.
- Single Pontil Birdcage Marble – $7,800.
- Painted Standing Bear Sulphide Marble – $2,850.
- Onionskin Mica Marble – $2,632.
- Black and White Navarre Marble – $1638.
Are marbles worth anything?
When it comes to collecting, condition is everything. Some mint in-the-box marbles from the 1930s can sell for as much as $5,000 (the boxes are rare), and a single marble can sell for $30 if perfect. It is only fit for play, however, if it has a tiny chip.
How do you decorate a mirror with a glass stone?
How to Decorate a Mirror With Glass Stones
- Cover your work surface with newspaper.
- Insert a glue stick in the hot glue gun’s glue chamber.
- Place stones along the mirror in your desired pattern, such as a border two stones deep, adjusting stones as needed to create the most visually pleasing layout.
How many glass pebbles do I need?
How many pebbles do I need? To give you an idea, 1kg / 200 pebbles takes up about 700ml in volume, so would fill a pint glass and a bit more. If using in fish bowls / vases, we usually recommend one 1kg pack per bowl.
How do you make glass pebble magnets?
Prep the pebbles by laying them in front of the circles in a line. Add a dot of glue to each circle, press the glass pebble, hold for a second and move on to the next. Line up the magnets in front of the pebbles (flat side up). Add a dot of hot glue to one magnet, press firmly to the pebble and repeat.
What can I do with a lot of beads?
7 Ideas for What To Do With Leftover Beads
- Make Earrings. I love earring patterns.
- Use As Accent Beads.
- Create Beaded Fringe.
- Make A Bead Mix.
- Create A Bead Soup.
- Make A Repair Kit.
- Give Leftover Beads Away.
How do you make fake gemstones at home?
- Dissolve potassium alum in boiling water. Keep adding alum until no more will dissolve.
- Add red food coloring to get a deep red color.
- Place the solution somewhere it won’t get bumped or disturbed.
- Place the crystal on a paper towel to dry.
- If desired, you can preserve the crystal to use.
What can I do with half marbles?
Check out these 15 super fun marble crafts that are a blast to make and stunning to look at when they’re finished!
- Pretty cracked glass marbles. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Cracked marble necklaces.
- Flat marble magnets.
- Marble and CD candle holder.
- Glass marble garden ball.
- Painting with marbles.
- Marbled monogram.
- Sealed marble tabletop.