- 1 How can I decorate my pencil at home?
- 2 What can I make with a pencil?
- 3 How do you make pencil toppers out of pipe cleaners?
- 4 How can I decorate my pouch?
- 5 How do you make a homemade pencil?
- 6 How do you make a pipe cleaner Bunny easy?
- 7 Who is the fastest pencil sharpener?
- 8 What can you use a pencil for other than writing?
How can I decorate my pencil at home?
Without any further ado, let’s get started with some great ideas to decorate simple pens and pencils.
- DIY Pen Bouquet.
- DIY Thread Wrapped Pom Pom Pencils.
- Nail Polish Pens and Pencils.
- Napkin Pencils.
- DIY Candy Pens.
- Washi Tape Pens.
- Rainbow Glitter Pencils.
What can I make with a pencil?
If you’re anything like me, check out these super fun pencil art ideas – these are creative projects full of color and you’ll have a blast making at least some of these! 15 Fun DIY Pencil Art Ideas
- DIY Paper Punch Pencils.
- DIY Candy Pencil Craft.
- DIY Colored Pencil Jewelry.
- Pencil Mason Jar DIY.
- DIY Pencil Picture Frame.
How do you make pencil toppers out of pipe cleaners?
Coil the shorter or folded pipe cleaner (chenille stem) tightly around the pencil and slide it off the end to decorate later. Coil the second pipe cleaner around the pencil, leaving a straight piece at the top. Decorate the coiled pipe cleaner with wiggle eyes and pom-poms. Glue dots are perfect for this job.
How can I decorate my pouch?
How to Decorate a Pencil Pouch
- First place a piece of cardboard cut to size inside your pouch.
- On the front of your pouch use a ruler to draw writing lines (two solid with a dashed on in the middle).
- Have your kiddo write their name on the lines.
- Flip the pouch over and let them go to town.
How do you make a homemade pencil?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- STEP 1: Find a twig.
- STEP 2: Clamp the twig to the edge of a workbench or piece of plywood.
- STEP 3: Use a scratch awl or the point of a nail to make a dent at the center of the twig’s end.
- STEP 4: Drill to a depth of 1 to 1-1/4 inches.
- STEP 5: Squirt a small puddle of glue on a scrap of wood or cardboard.
How do you make a pipe cleaner Bunny easy?
- Tightly wrap a 12″ pipe cleaner around a cylindrical object like a pen or marker.
- Stick the letter M pipe cleaner through your coil.
- Fold over the bottoms of the letter M into little bunny feet.
- Fold over the ears a little bit, and attach your bunny nose, tail, and eyes with glue.
Who is the fastest pencil sharpener?
Tanner Ant, or his online alias SmallAnt, is the world’s fastest pencil sharpener. The Twitch Streamer, YouTuber and speedrunner have been sharing his attempts to achieve his goal since January 2020. He now holds the world record of sharpening 10 pencils to stubs at an impressive 2 minutes and 11 seconds.
What can you use a pencil for other than writing?
You can use a pencil to point at someone or curl your hair or press a button that is just a little too far out of reach. You can use it to pick up a bug from your desk and let it outside. Using it as a makeshift back-scratcher can also come in handy.