- 1 What crafts can you do on a rainy day?
- 2 What can I do with my 4 year old on a rainy day?
- 3 What can a 9 year old do on a rainy day?
- 4 What can I do with my 2 year old on a rainy day?
- 5 What are some fun and easy crafts to do at home?
- 6 What’s good for dinner on a rainy day?
- 7 What can I do with my 5 year old on a rainy day?
- 8 How can I keep my 4 year old busy at home?
- 9 What do you do with kids on a cold day?
- 10 What can a 10 year old do on a rainy day?
- 11 Where to take a child when it’s raining?
- 12 How do I entertain my toddler all day?
- 13 What can toddlers do in Auckland on a rainy day?
- 14 What activities are good for a 2 year old?
What crafts can you do on a rainy day?
Try some indoor fun with these clever Pinterest-pefect crafts, sure to entertain your little ones when that playground trip you planned is a washout.
- Homemade puffy paint.
- Paper plate flower craft.
- Shimmer playdough.
- Paper bag animal puppets.
- Straw rockets.
- Homemade flubber.
- DIY rainy day paper umbrellas.
What can I do with my 4 year old on a rainy day?
Rainy Day Activities the Kids Will Love!
- #1. Hold an Indoor Treasure Hunt. Confined to the house?
- #2. Create a Town in a Cardboard Box.
- #3. Build a Fort with Blankets and Pillows.
- # 4. Visit the Library.
- #5. Make a Home Cinema.
- #6. Tidy Out the Playroom.
- #7. Play Board Games.
- #8. Make Shadow Shapes.
What can a 9 year old do on a rainy day?
- Escape the rain at an indoor play centre.
- Indoor rock climbing.
- Go swimming at an indoor aquatic centre.
- Go bowling.
- Go for coffee, brunch or lunch (where the kids can play too!)
- Ice skating.
- Go to the movies.
- Head into the city and visit a child-friendly indoor attraction.
What can I do with my 2 year old on a rainy day?
10 Best Indoor Activities for Toddlers
- Cardboard Box Train. Hands On As We Grow.
- Sticky Spider Web. Hands On As We Grow.
- Shaving Cream Sensory DIY. Hands On As We Grow.
- Pop Bottle Bowling. Hands On As We Grow.
- Straw Threaded Shoestring Necklace.
- Indoor Energetic Newspaper Throwing.
- Slimy Eyes.
- Lines of Colored Tape.
What are some fun and easy crafts to do at home?
Easy DIY Crafts Anyone Can Do
- Blue Monogrammed String Art.
- Picture Perfect Pom-Poms in Minutes.
- Paper Towel Roll Castle.
- Newspaper Seed-Starter Pots.
- Cardboard Tube Seed-Starting.
- Monogram Faux Floral Wreath.
- DIY Upcycled Wine Cork Board.
- Use Nail Polish to Create Marbled Votives.
What’s good for dinner on a rainy day?
Everything in This Slideshow
- 1 of 20 Old-Fashioned Chicken And Dumplings.
- 2 of 20 French Onion Soup Casserole.
- 3 of 20 Slow-Cooker Pot Roast.
- 4 of 20 Andouille Sausage and Smoked Chicken Gumbo.
- 5 of 20 Shepherd’s Pie.
- 6 of 20 Soulful Chicken Soup.
- 7 of 20 Beef-and-Black-eyed Pea Chili.
- 8 of 20 White Lightning Chicken Chili.
What can I do with my 5 year old on a rainy day?
65 Indoor Activities Kids Can Do Independently on Rainy Days
- Create an indoor obstacle course.
- Plan an indoor scavenger hunt.
- Write letters to family or friends.
- Design cards for your friends.
- Make your own play dough.
- Make play dough sculptures.
- Make slime.
- Make a necklace out of beads or pasta.
How can I keep my 4 year old busy at home?
22 Ways to Keep a Preschooler Busy Other Than Watching TV
- Create a game box.
- Have them make their own cartoon.
- Let them help you.
- Give them an important mission.
- Generate an idea box.
- Offer creative toys.
- Design a treasure hunt.
- Let them play outside.
What do you do with kids on a cold day?
20 Cold – Weather Outdoor Activities for Kids
- [ 1 ] Head to the playground.
- [ 2 ] Go on a scavenger hunt.
- [ 3 ] Jump up and down in muddy puddles.
- [ 4 ] Make ice art.
- [ 5 ] Collect rocks.
- [ 6 ] Break out the binoculars.
- [ 7 ] Make snow angels.
- [ 8 ] Build a snow fort.
What can a 10 year old do on a rainy day?
We at FamilyEducation have compiled our tested-and-approved rainy day activities for kids.
- Family Movie Day (or Night)
- Family Game Day.
- Make Blanket Fort.
- Cook Together.
- Play Hide and Seek.
- Have a Dance Party.
- Read a Good Book.
- Scavenger Hunt.
Where to take a child when it’s raining?
Things To Do With Kids On A Rainy Day In London
- The RAF Museum, Colindale.
- The British Museum, Bloomsbury.
- Wigmore Hall, Marylebone.
- Banqueting House, Whitehall.
- Treasure Hunt at the V&A, South Kensington.
- National Maritime Museum, Greenwich.
- Bear & Wolf Cafe, Tufnell Park.
- Ride the entirety of a bus route.
How do I entertain my toddler all day?
Here are 22 easy activities to entertain your toddler —bookmark this list for your next long day at home!
- Play with toys. Break out the cars.
- Feed them snacks.
- Take them on a walk in the stroller.
- Take them on a walk to the mailbox.
- Take them to the park.
- Play in the backyard.
- Give them a bath.
What can toddlers do in Auckland on a rainy day?
Auckland’s Best Indoor Activities For Kids
- The Auckland War Memorial Museum. Auckland Domain.
- Kelly Tarlton’s. Mission Bay.
- Paradice Ice Skating. Avondale and Botany.
- ActivZone. Glenfield.
- Gloputt Mini Golf. Takapuna.
- JUMP. Mairangi Bay, East Tamaki & Avondale.
- Virtual Reality Studio. Mt Roskill.
- Snowplanet. Silverdale.
What activities are good for a 2 year old?
- Play Dress Up. Haul out a pile of old clothes and let your child play dress-up.
- Decorate a Crayon Carrier. Cover a table with newspaper, then gather a resealable Ziploc bag, glue stick, pompoms, and crayons.
- Hide Toys.
- Make a Mailbox.
- Imagine a Boat.
- Trace His Body.
- Play Simon Says.
- Try a “Stop and Go” Game.