What can I make with wood blocks?
Five Things to do with Wooden Blocks
- DIY Color Blocked Wooden Blocks: Why yes, you should color block your blocks.
- DIY Wooden Block Puzzle: Not just one puzzle, a wooden block puzzle makes up to six puzzles, in one!
- DIY Wooden Block Necklace: This would make a great gift, ya know, for me.
What can I do with old building blocks?
7 Beautiful New Uses For Tired Old Blocks
- Chore Dice. Need a little help around the house?
- Kids Building Block Coat Hanger.
- Nursery or Kids Room Decor.
- Homemade IQ Blocks.
- DIY Stamps.
- Party Decorations.
- Alphabet Blocks Ornaments.
How do you paint blocks of wood?
- Sand any rough edges on your wood blocks.
- Paint two coats of your choice of acrylic craft paint on the top and sides of the wood blocks. Let them dry completely.
- Cut out the animals and cover back with thin coat of Mod Podge.
- Apply a top coat of Mod Podge to the top and sides of the wood block.
- Let dry and hang!
How do you make concrete blocks at home?
To mix the concrete you should spread the sand out on a concrete slab or a steel plate. The sand must be 5cm to 10cm thick. Spread the cement over the sand and add aggregates. Use a shovel to mix the sand and cement until a uniform colour is achieved.
How do you play wooden building blocks?
Jenga is a Parker Brothers game of skill and strategy. First, stack the wooden blocks to build a tower. Then, take turns moving pieces until the tower falls over. Try to keep your hand steady!
What paint to use on wooden blocks?
If you’d like to finish your blocks with paint, we’d recommend Rustoleum Painter’s Touch Ultra Cover paint, which comes in a variety of colors and is safe for use on toys. When using this paint, a primer is strongly recommended over bare wood.
How do you reuse wooden boards?
7 Easy Ways to Reuse a Plank of Wood
- A Note Board. Mount the wood to a wall using D-hook and use pushpins to attach notes and important reminders.
- Towel Rack.
- Advent Calendar.
- Faux Tombstone.
- Candle Holder.
- Frame It.
- Hang it as is on D-hooks.