What do you put in a handmade Advent calendar?
Here’s 30 Advent calendar gifts ideas and fillers.
- Chocolate or candy.
- A holiday joke.
- Ornament to hang on the tree.
- Handwritten poem, quote, or saying.
- Lip balm or hand sanitizer (holiday scents are fun!)
- Hair accessories or hairbrush (we love this ‘no tangles’ hairbrush)
How do you make a fillable Advent calendar?
Convert old boxes, wood drawers, and coffee cans into a fun countdown calendar. Fill each can and box with a Christmas treat, and then paint red, orange, and white stripes. Cut out numbers 1-24 from construction paper, attach to each of the boxes and cans, and then stack on your desk.
What can I put in a homemade advent calendar for my boyfriend?
ADVENT CALENDAR FILLER IDEAS FOR HIM
- Socks (Pair of socks, multiples, etc).
- Underwear: Boxers/Briefs (just like socks, they can always use new underwear), this brand is the best.
- 6 Pack of his favourite beer.
- A Christmas Blu-ray movie/digital movie code to watch.
- A handwritten love note.
- His favourite chocolate.
What is Advent Calendar 2020?
But the actual first day of the Advent season changes every year. In 2020, that day is November 29. In 2021, it will be November 28. The final day is the same every year: December 24, Christmas Eve — though many calendars run through Christmas Day.
What do you put in a wooden advent calendar?
50 Ideas to Put in a Wooden Advent Calendar for Children
- Jelly sweets/beans.
- Chocolate coins.
- Popping candy.
- A balloon.
What can I put in an Advent calendar for men?
Get him an advent calendar that includes a little bit of everything he needs to pamper himself: aftershave balm, pomade, face cream, shower gel and more. You’ll bring a well groomed man to Christmas dinner.