- 1 How do you make a simple butterfly for kids?
- 2 What can I make with butterflies?
- 3 How do you make butterflies out of toilet paper rolls?
- 4 How do you make a butterfly with your hands?
- 5 How do you make a butterfly template?
- 6 How do you make a toy out of cardboard?
- 7 How do you make a flower out of paper plates?
- 8 How do you make a ladybug out of paper plates?
- 9 How do you make a paper plate fish?
How do you make a simple butterfly for kids?
15 Simple Butterfly Crafts for Kids
- 01 of 15. Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly.
- 02 of 15. Sponge Painted Butterfly.
- 03 of 15. Marble Paper Plate Butterfly.
- 04 of 15. Paper Bag Butterfly.
- 05 of 15. Coffee Filter Butterfly.
- 06 of 15. Colorful Egg Carton Butterfly.
- 07 of 15. Stained Glass Butterfly.
- 08 of 15. Foam Cup Butterfly.
What can I make with butterflies?
Get crafty with these butterfly ideas because these ideas and check out a couple of these tutorials to make some incredibly cute trinkets.
- DIY Butterfly Push Pins.
- Shrink Plastic Butterfly Mobile.
- Fabric Origami Butterfly.
- Butterfly Tea Bag Tag.
- Make A Butterfly Feeder.
- Butterfly Beaded Keychain.
- Shimmery Butterfly Tag DIY.
How do you make butterflies out of toilet paper rolls?
- Cut a piece of paper to fit the toilet paper roll.
- Wrap piece of paper around the toilet paper and secure with tape or glue.
- Cut two small hearts for the wings.
- Glue the two hearts together at the bottom of each heart.
- Attach the hearts (wings) to the back of the toilet paper roll.
How do you make a butterfly with your hands?
Method 2 of 2: Using Paper
- Fold two sheets of colored paper in half.
- Trace your hand onto the paper.
- Cut your traced hands out.
- Glue the hands together at the palms.
- Glue the wings together.
- Cut a skinny oval out of black or brown paper for the oval.
- Use a pipe cleaner to make the antenna.
- Decorate the wings.
How do you make a butterfly template?
Place the butterfly on the laminated tissue paper, then trace it with a Sharpie marker. Cut out the butterfly outline, then use a white colored pencil to trace the shape of the butterfly’s body on black cardstock. Tape the body to the front of the suncatcher. Your Rainbow Butterfly Suncatcher is complete!
How do you make a toy out of cardboard?
Cardboard toys to encourage play
- Ninja stars by Pink Stripey Socks.
- Cardboard Laptop by Red Ted Art.
- Easy paper roll shakers.
- Egg carton jewellery box.
- Paper Roll dinosaurs.
How do you make a flower out of paper plates?
HOW TO MAKE PAPER PLATE FLOWERS:
- Start off by painting your paper plates in your desired colors.
- Paint your large popsicle sticks green and add green paper leaves to either side.
- Cut out coordinating colored circles to add to the center of your flowers.
- Add some colored sequins to the center of your flowers.
How do you make a ladybug out of paper plates?
- Paint a regular sized paper plate red and allow to dry.
- White the plate is drying, cut circles (or use a craft punch) from the black paper for the ladybug’s spots.
- Glue the spots onto the painted pater plate.
- Fold a black pipe cleaner in 1/2 and attach to the back of the ladybug’s head.
How do you make a paper plate fish?
- For each fish you will need two paper plates.
- Cut the painted fish pieces out, you should be able to see your pencil lines through the paint.
- Use a glue stick to attach the fish pieces to the appropriate plates, gluing the pieces to the back.