- 1 What crafts can I do with card?
- 2 What do you use card stock for?
- 3 What can I use instead of scrapbook paper?
- 4 What can you do with patterned craft paper?
- 5 What is the best cardstock for making cards?
- 6 What can I use instead of card stock?
- 7 How do you make homemade cards?
- 8 How do you make a homemade pop up greeting card?
- 9 What can I make with Cricut and cardstock?
- 10 Can you put cardstock in a printer?
- 11 Can you print photos on cardstock?
- 12 Can I paint on cardstock?
What crafts can I do with card?
Creative DIY Projects Made With Playing Cards
- Playing card and hot glue toy house.
- Playing card Valentine’s Day Garland.
- Playing card cut out magnet.
- Playing card Las Vegas themed bouquet.
- Daisy shaped playing card birthday message.
- Playing card hair pins.
- Rolled up playing card flowers.
- Playing card themed gift wrap.
What do you use card stock for?
Cardstock can be used for a variety of projects. The most popular use for cardstock is for wedding invitations. You can also use cardstock for origami projects, scrapbooks, holiday cards, bookmarks, cartography, posters, and more. You can use cardstock to do so much.
What can I use instead of scrapbook paper?
Candy Wrappers. Candy wrappers make fun accents for Halloween scrapbook pages or pages about summer parades. Use Mod Podge to make a background from your favorite wrappers. Do not worry if the wrappers are slightly crumpled, as this will lend an interesting texture to your layout.
What can you do with patterned craft paper?
Here are some ideas:
- Use them to embellish scrapbook pages, handmade cards, journals or even wrapped gifts.
- Use them to make a bouquet like here.
- Cover a wreath with them.
- Use them to make garland decorations for birthday parties or holiday decorations.
What is the best cardstock for making cards?
280gsm – 350gsm – Getting thicker! This kind of weight is great for a more luxury effect and a far sturdier base. 280gsm is a very popular weight for cardstock used in cardmaking. Many people would use thicker card, 300gsm and above for 3d projects like making card boxes or gift boxes.
What can I use instead of card stock?
5 Card Stock Alternatives for Outstanding Invitation Cards
- Felt Card Stock. The felt card stock is the perfect option if you prefer to have an invitation card that is thick and more durable.
- Parchment Card Stock.
- Canvas Card Stock.
- Linen Card Stock.
- Cotton Card Stock.
How do you make homemade cards?
Handmade cards are always lovely to receive, and much more personal than a store bought card. Creating the card will require eight very common items: A nice writing utensil, cardstock or heavy construction paper, a piece of ribbon, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, a small ruler, a pencil and a dull butter knife.
How do you make a homemade pop up greeting card?
- Fold a piece of construction paper or cardstock in half.
- Cut slits at the center of your card.
- Open the card and fold tabs inward.
- Print or draw your pop up art.
- Fold your second piece of paper in half.
- Decorate your pop up card and write a message.
What can I make with Cricut and cardstock?
1. Rolled Paper Flowers. One of the best ways to use cardstock is to create rolled paper flowers. These can be used on banners, cards, frames, and practically anything else to give a nice cute look.
Can you put cardstock in a printer?
Generally, home printers are able to handle 80-pound or 10-point cardstock – any thicker, and the paper may jam. Coatings are added to many kinds of cardstock to give the paper a glossy, polished appearance. (Think of business cards, which are often printed on slightly shiny cardstock.)
Can you print photos on cardstock?
A cardstock print with your favorite photos is a great gift or a great option to enhance your home decor. With Shutterfly’s cardstock printing, you can choose from a variety of frame options, sizes, and different themes for either single photos or photo collages.
Can I paint on cardstock?
All you need to create hand painted cardstock is some watercolor paper, watercolor paint, water and a wide flat brush.