- 1 How do you make an Easter egg craft?
- 2 How do you make easy Easter crafts?
- 3 What can I do with empty Easter eggs?
- 4 How do you make an Easter special at home?
- 5 How do you make paper Easter eggs at home?
- 6 What is a good gift for Easter?
- 7 What do you fill Easter eggs with?
- 8 What can I use instead of plastic eggs?
- 9 How do you weigh down Easter eggs?
- 10 What are some fun Easter games for kids?
- 11 How can I surprise my kids for Easter?
- 12 How do you make Easter fun for only children?
How do you make an Easter egg craft?
Have an egg -tastic time!
- 01 of 09. Plastic Easter Egg Flowers. Make and Takes.
- 02 of 09. Easy Paper Easter Wreath.
- 03 of 09. Neon Puffy Paint Easter Eggs.
- 04 of 09. Shaving Cream Painted Easter Eggs.
- 05 of 09. Button Easter Egg.
- 06 of 09. Crushed Egg Shells Craft.
- 07 of 09. “All Ears” Easter Craft.
- 08 of 09. Easy DIY Egg Garland.
How do you make easy Easter crafts?
From egg carton chicks to cotton ball bunnies to q-tip sheep, there are tons of Easter craft ideas here to inspire you.
- Lolly Pop Bunnies.
- Paper Roll Chicks.
- Paper Lilies Made from a Traced Hand Print.
- Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs.
- Clothespin Bunnies.
- Cupcake Liner Spring Flowers.
What can I do with empty Easter eggs?
10 Ways to Repurpose Plastic Easter Eggs
- Hanging Planter. Drill or cut a hole at the top of half a jumbo egg.
- Nest Necklace.
- Metallic Pendant Light.
- Rain Day Mobile.
- Stylish Room Divider.
- Bacon-and- Eggs Garland.
- Multicolored Marquee Light.
- Terrarium Gnomes.
How do you make an Easter special at home?
At Home Easter Activities
- Backyard Easter Egg Hunt. If you have a backyard, or a field available, you can easily set up your own Easter egg hunt!
- Get Easter Delivered.
- Stream Easter Service.
- Video Chat with the Easter Bunny.
- Easter Cake Kit.
- Send Easter Cards.
- Dye Easter Eggs.
- Make Easter Treats.
How do you make paper Easter eggs at home?
Directions for DIY Easter Egg Ornaments
- Print the template on white cardstock.
- Cut out each egg with scissors, then fold them down the vertical center with the back of the paper facing out.
- Tape or glue the back of 2 eggs together to create a 3D effect.
- Continue, securing all the eggs together.
What is a good gift for Easter?
21 Sweet and Chic Easter Gifts Adults Will Love
- of 21. Pastel Bunny Soaps.
- of 21. Rose Gold Bunny Ring Holder.
- of 21. Floral Rabbit Print Silk Tie.
- of 21. Mini Bunny Sugar Cookies.
- of 21. Baby Ivy & Moss Easter Bunny Topiary.
- of 21. Easter Bunny Breakfast Board.
- of 21. Peter Rabbit Large Mache Egg.
- of 21. Rabbit Mug.
What do you fill Easter eggs with?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What can I use instead of plastic eggs?
No plastic Easter eggs! 20 Eco-Friendly Easter Egg Ideas
- Egg carton Easter eggs. Bum a few cardboard egg cartons from a friend, and turn them into Easter eggs of your own.
- Embroidery floss Easter eggs.
- Felt Easter eggs.
- Papier mache eggs.
- Pine cone Easter eggs.
- Rock Easter eggs.
- Upcycled book page eggs.
- Wooden eggs.
How do you weigh down Easter eggs?
Use sand in plastic eggs when you need to weigh down a gift bag to keep it from tipping over. 22. Keep small eyeglasses screwdriver and screws since it’s much easier to find a brightly colored plastic egg in a junk drawer than a small screwdriver.
What are some fun Easter games for kids?
22 Super Fun Games to Play on Easter
- The Easter Egg Toss Game. Shutterstock.
- The Egg Commands Game. Shutterstock.
- The Pile of Peeps Game. Shutterstock.
- The Spoon and Egg Race. Shutterstock.
- The Jelly Bean Scoop Game. Shutterstock.
- Bocce Eggs. Shutterstock.
- The Easter Egg Puzzle Hunt. Shutterstock.
- The Carrot in the Basket Game.
How can I surprise my kids for Easter?
Give each kid a list of different items such as two golden eggs, three eggs filled with a coin, a chocolate bunny, etc. When they find everything on the list, give a final clue that leads them to their Easter baskets. Use photos or drawings for kids who can’t read yet.
How do you make Easter fun for only children?
Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt: Turn a traditional egg hunt into a scavenger hunt! Start your child off with a clue, which leads to a small plastic egg with an additional clue inside. You can hide as many eggs and clues as you think your child will enjoy.