- 1 How do you make a unique birthday card?
- 2 What do you write in a creative birthday card?
- 3 How do you make homemade cards?
- 4 How do you make a simple card for kids?
- 5 How do you make homemade birthday cards?
- 6 What are some good birthday captions?
- 7 How do you wish happy birthday in style?
- 8 How do you write a birthday blessing?
- 9 How do you make a simple pop up card?
- 10 What can I write in a child card?
- 11 What do you put in a card for kids?
How do you make a unique birthday card?
We hope you feel inspired to try recreating one or invent one of your own!
- Kissing buttons: homemade birthday cards.
- Paper doily cupcake card.
- Birthday candle card.
- String balloon card.
- Sharpie whale card.
- Paper cutout age card.
- Washi tape candle card.
- Washi tape tiered cake.
What do you write in a creative birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
How do you make homemade cards?
Handmade cards are always lovely to receive, and much more personal than a store bought card. Creating the card will require eight very common items: A nice writing utensil, cardstock or heavy construction paper, a piece of ribbon, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, a small ruler, a pencil and a dull butter knife.
How do you make a simple card for kids?
ALL OCCASION CARDS FOR KIDS TO MAKE
- This is the homemade card that prompted this post: Easy Pop-Up Cards for Kids to Decorate (see photo)
- Lego Print Cards combine paint and your favorite Legos, The Imagination Tree.
- Chicken Cards made from plates, The Mad House.
- Fingerprint Cards, The Mad House.
How do you make homemade birthday cards?
Make an easy DIY birthday card with just a few pieces of paper. Start with a blank greeting card (or make your own from folded cardstock) and use glue or double-stick tape to attach a balloon shape cut from bright paper. Add a sweet message to the balloon, and pop this cute card in an envelope!
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
How do you wish happy birthday in style?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day.
- “Hope your birthday cake is the second sweetest thing I get to taste today.
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
How do you write a birthday blessing?
What to Write in a Birthday Card
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]!
- Happy Birthday!
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart.
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!
How do you make a simple pop up card?
- Fold a piece of construction paper or cardstock in half.
- Cut slits at the center of your card.
- Open the card and fold tabs inward.
- Print or draw your pop up art.
- Fold your second piece of paper in half.
- Decorate your pop up card and write a message.
What can I write in a child card?
Heartfelt Birthday Card Messages for Kids:
- As you blow out your candles, I hope all your wishes come true. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a special day as marvelous as you! Happy birthday!
- There’s nothing more special than the day you were born—because that’s the day the whole world became brighter!
What do you put in a card for kids?
We recommend that you write uplifting messages such as:
- Stay strong.
- You are awesome.
- Never forget how amazing YOU are.
- You rock.
- I hope you have a great day today.
- You shine brighter than the sun.
- You inspire me.
- Be Brave.