- 1 What are some easy Easter crafts?
- 2 How do you make a toddler Easter special?
- 3 What can I put in my 2 year olds Easter egg?
- 4 How do you celebrate Easter with a 2 year old?
- 5 What are some cute Easter crafts?
- 6 What should I make for Easter at home?
- 7 What do older kids do for Easter?
- 8 How do you explain Easter to a child?
- 9 What are some fun Easter games for kids?
- 10 What do you put in a 3 year old Easter egg?
- 11 What can you put in plastic Easter eggs besides candy for toddlers?
- 12 What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
- 13 What do you put in a Toddlers Easter basket?
- 14 What should I do with my 1 year old for Easter?
- 15 How do you make Easter extra fun?
What are some easy Easter crafts?
25+ Easter Crafts for Kids
- RELATED: Easter Crafts for Preschoolers.
- When we think of Easter crafts we immediately think of cute Easter bunny craft ideas.
- Paper Plate Easter Bunny.
- Pom Pom Easter Bunny Handprint Card.
- Egg Carton Bunny.
- Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny.
- Easter Bunny Bobble Craft.
How do you make a toddler Easter special?
- Run an Easter egg hunt.
- Make some crafty Easter masks.
- Do some Easter egg baking.
- Try make these salt dough nests.
- Or eat these easy Easter nests.
- Coo at cute animals.
- Play a bunny hop sack race.
- Paint real eggs.
What can I put in my 2 year olds Easter egg?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg -shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
How do you celebrate Easter with a 2 year old?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
What are some cute Easter crafts?
From egg carton chicks to cotton ball bunnies to q-tip sheep, there are tons of Easter craft ideas here to inspire you.
- Lolly Pop Bunnies.
- Paper Roll Chicks.
- Paper Lilies Made from a Traced Hand Print.
- Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs.
- Clothespin Bunnies.
- Cupcake Liner Spring Flowers.
What should I make for Easter at home?
These Adorable DIY Easter Crafts Double as Decor
- 2 Easter Grass Display. Lia Griffith.
- 3 DIY Easter Egg Wreath. A spritz of paint onto craft eggs gives them authentic natural look in this glue-gun wreath DIY.
- 4 Golden Eggs.
- 5 Cake Stand Nest.
- 6 DIY Bunny Soap.
- 7 Easter Egg Terrariums.
- 8 Popsicle Stick Bunny.
- 9 Galvanized Tulips.
What do older kids do for Easter?
The Easter fun suggestions below are ideal for older children.
- Attend Church Services.
- Assemble Easter Baskets for the Less Fortunate.
- Cook Easter Dinner Together.
- Make a Bunny Cake.
- Hide Eggs for Younger Kids.
How do you explain Easter to a child?
Tell the Easter story using words that they already know in a way that makes sense for their age level.
- You might say to a young child under 10, “Do you know the reason we celebrate Easter? It’s because Jesus gave us a very special gift.
- To a child over 10, you might say, “Do you know why Easter is so important to me?
What are some fun Easter games for kids?
22 Super Fun Games to Play on Easter
- The Easter Egg Toss Game. Shutterstock.
- The Egg Commands Game. Shutterstock.
- The Pile of Peeps Game. Shutterstock.
- The Spoon and Egg Race. Shutterstock.
- The Jelly Bean Scoop Game. Shutterstock.
- Bocce Eggs. Shutterstock.
- The Easter Egg Puzzle Hunt. Shutterstock.
- The Carrot in the Basket Game.
What do you put in a 3 year old Easter egg?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What can you put in plastic Easter eggs besides candy for toddlers?
40 small non- candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
25 Adorable Easter Gifts Toddlers Will Love Opening on Easter Sunday
- 1 Toomies Hide & Squeak Eggs. toomies.
- Makes a Fun Easter Activity Too.
- 3 Hide & Squeak Eggstension Nesting Eggs Toy.
- Educational Toys for Toddlers.
- Easter Book for Toddlers.
- 6 Musical Drumfish.
- 7 Animal Peg Puzzle Bundle.
- 8 My First Number Train.
What do you put in a Toddlers Easter basket?
Easter Basket Filler and Stuffer Ideas
- Plastic eggs filled with little figurines.
- Little Golden books.
- Craft paint, paint brush, craft paper.
- Small puzzles.
- Post-It notes.
- Markers, crayons, highlighters.
What should I do with my 1 year old for Easter?
Fill the Easter basket with a few fun toys and some necessities. We always give the kids something fun, something useful, a treat or snack and a book. Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys.
How do you make Easter extra fun?
5 Fun Ways to Make Easter Extra Special
- Think beyond dye-in-a-box eggs.
- Hide more than eggs.
- Leave an Easter bunny trail.
- Color coordinate your egg hunt.
- Relax your usual candy rules.