- 1 What crafts can you do for Easter?
- 2 What should I make for Easter DIY?
- 3 What can I sell for Easter?
- 4 How do you make an Easter extra special?
- 5 Is the Easter bunny real?
- 6 What do you put inside Easter eggs?
- 7 What are some fun crafts?
- 8 What crafts can I make to sell?
- 9 What should I make and sell?
- 10 What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
- 11 What should I wear for Easter at home?
- 12 What can I use instead of plastic Easter eggs?
- 13 What do older kids do on Easter?
What crafts can you do for Easter?
From egg carton chicks to cotton ball bunnies to q-tip sheep, there are tons of Easter craft ideas here to inspire you.
- Lolly Pop Bunnies.
- Paper Roll Chicks.
- Paper Lilies Made from a Traced Hand Print.
- Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs.
- Clothespin Bunnies.
- Cupcake Liner Spring Flowers.
What should I make for Easter DIY?
90 Creative & Easy DIY Easter Crafts for Your Kids to Make with
- Peep Houses. My kids love Peeps and they also love to craft anything that they get to eat afterward.
- Popsicle Sticks Chicks.
- Handprint Chicks.
- Pom-Pom Easter Egg Painting.
- Easy Paper Easter Wreath.
- Abstract Eggs.
- Tin Foil Easter Egg.
- Clothespin Carrot.
What can I sell for Easter?
Decoration Easter Crafts to Sell
- Easy Bunny Burlap Wreath from Kenarry.
- Spring Carrot Wreath from Love the Tomkins.
- Grapevine Bunny Wreath from Sprinkle Some Fun.
- Easter Egg Wreath from A Pumpkin and A Princess.
- Burlap and Moss Easter Bunny Wreath from House by Hoff.
- Egg Topiary Tree from Sand and Sisal.
How do you make an Easter extra special?
5 Fun Ways to Make Easter Extra Special
- Think beyond dye-in-a-box eggs.
- Hide more than eggs.
- Leave an Easter bunny trail.
- Color coordinate your egg hunt.
- Relax your usual candy rules.
Is the Easter bunny real?
Is the Easter bunny real? While there is no actual bunny that once was the iconic hare, the legendary egg-laying rabbit is said to have been brought to America by German immigrants in the 1700s, according to History. As mentioned, children would make nests for Oschter Haws to leave behind eggs.
What do you put inside Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What are some fun crafts?
Easy DIY Crafts Anyone Can Do
- Blue Monogrammed String Art.
- Picture Perfect Pom-Poms in Minutes.
- Paper Towel Roll Castle.
- Newspaper Seed-Starter Pots.
- Cardboard Tube Seed-Starting.
- Monogram Faux Floral Wreath.
- DIY Upcycled Wine Cork Board.
- Use Nail Polish to Create Marbled Votives.
What crafts can I make to sell?
Ten Most Profitable Crafts
- Glass Pebble Magnets.
- Children’s Headbands.
- Palette Clock.
- Decorative Champagne Flutes.
- DIY Lace Bowls.
- Flower Crowns.
- Pallet Coasters.
- Velvet Pillows.
What should I make and sell?
- Jewelry. Quality home- made jewelry is very popular because each item is usually unique.
- Art/Décor. People enjoy unique works of art to display in their home and office.
- Soap/Bath Products.
- Sewn Items.
- Decorative Dishes, Cups, and Glasses.
What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
32 Fantastic Non Chocolate Easter Gifts for Kids
- Cute & Cuddly Torch.
- Tamagotchi Virtual Pet.
- Pink Bunny Jersey Dress.
- We’re Going on an Egg Hunt.
- Aqua Dragons Underwater World Deluxe.
What should I wear for Easter at home?
At Home Easter Outfits & Celebration Tips
- Pastels & Jeans.
- Black & White with a Splash of Color.
- White Jeans & Pastel Top.
- White Jeans & Polka Dots & Bright Color.
- Green – the Color of New Life!
- Colored Jeans & Popover.
What can I use instead of plastic Easter eggs?
No plastic Easter eggs! 20 Eco-Friendly Easter Egg Ideas
- Egg carton Easter eggs. Bum a few cardboard egg cartons from a friend, and turn them into Easter eggs of your own.
- Embroidery floss Easter eggs.
- Felt Easter eggs.
- Papier mache eggs.
- Pine cone Easter eggs.
- Rock Easter eggs.
- Upcycled book page eggs.
- Wooden eggs.
What do older kids do on Easter?
The Easter fun suggestions below are ideal for older children.
- Attend Church Services.
- Assemble Easter Baskets for the Less Fortunate.
- Cook Easter Dinner Together.
- Make a Bunny Cake.
- Hide Eggs for Younger Kids.